THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
$20 fee for RSVP? What's the success rate for that service provider? It's still a win-win situation, if they don't hit you'll get refunded and you save $225 + tax :D

These would sit if they released like before where every in store and online sites got em. But these days even GRs are (L). 

So no I dnt think theyll sit.

Just spoke to a person on the nikestore chat and they said that they do not know production numbers at this time but it will be like the kobe 8. Take that for what its worth. 

I understand the principle of energy releases like Yeezys and preludes but those shoes never were marketed like the Kobe 9.

This is first time I can remember Nike marketing a shoe or color way on TV that was basically unobtainable
I'm saying! I can understand LBJ champ pack and MVPs being limited because they celebrated accomplishments but Kobe ain't done ish recently but get hurt. Can't watch him play can't cop his shoes, wtf. He could use a big release to stay relavent! LOL

I'm saying! I can understand LBJ champ pack and MVPs being limited because they celebrated accomplishments but Kobe ain't done ish recently but get hurt. Can't watch him play can't cop his shoes, wtf. He could use a big release to stay relavent! LOL
Dude played 6 games and is starting in the all-star game. Definitely needs the shoes to stay relevant. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Yeah he was voted by the fans as A starter, but If you knew anything he aint playing this year.

Dude played 6 games and is starting in the all-star game. Definitely needs the shoes to stay relevant. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Here's a sweet commercial for a shoe that Nike is going to let a select 10% of you purchase and let everyone else grip and grip until a GR release is out and we are so "grateful" for a chance to own a pair even if its not the limited colorway that was advertised........maybe we'll buy two because we really wanted the 1st pair but feel like 2 of the GR will make up for it...

mean.gif

With the numbers they are releasing it's no point in being salty. Any attempts I make to cop will be purely for ***** and giggles..
roll.gif

Last edited:
With the numbers they are releasing it's no point in being salty. Any attempts I make to cop will be purely for ***** and giggles..:rofl:

Pretty much

Just spoke to a person on the nikestore chat and they said that they do not know production numbers at this time but it will be like the kobe 8. Take that for what its worth. 

Probably meant Kobe 8 prelude

Back
Top Bottom