THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
This release is so weird to me.

Nike went all out to market the sneaker, to then turn around and make them limited........Que?!?

I used to clean up on the court in elementary school wearing these bad boys:

except mine were rust and tan colored

Whole point is to hoop in new "tech"

Flyknit running shoes are great, why wouldn't I want to play in Hoop shoes?

****** ***** :smh:

What do you wear casually? Can't be runners because there for running. Can't be trainers, there for training. See the flaw in that logic that basketball shoes are for balling only now?

Last edited by a moderator:
@tigo0240  airwalks 
smokin.gif
  I had a pair as well that I won't forget.  Thought it was the dopest shoe ever at the time

Just wondering...does anyone know if there's a way to change the settings for viewing a thread's photos? When you go to "Recent Images in This Thread" and click " View all" it always starts from the very beginning and it's so tedious to scroll down to recent photos, especially in a long thread like this one.

Just wondering...does anyone know if there's a way to change the settings for viewing a thread's photos? When you go to "Recent Images in This Thread" and click " View all" it always starts from the very beginning and it's so tedious to scroll down to recent photos, especially in a long thread like this one.

I flat out don't use it for this exact reason.

I flat out don't use it for this exact reason.
The only trick I've found is to click to embed an image, go down to "images from this thread's album" and click "more" and that starts with the most recent pics. Still not convenient.

the old man hit me up today saying he picked up a raffle ticket for me since he knew i worked wed and thurs. he got a call from HOH this morning. I'm stoked i get these MP at retail to complete my prelude collection. Im a grown man by the way, just fyi since i know a lot of people here give crap to other for a parent grabbing a raffle ticket for them.

the old man hit me up today saying he picked up a raffle ticket for me since he knew i worked wed and thurs. he got a call from HOH this morning. I'm stoked i get these MP at retail to complete my prelude collection. Im a grown man by the way, just fyi since i know a lot of people here give crap to other for a parent grabbing a raffle ticket for them.

Nice! Congrats! What HOH?

The only trick I've found is to click to embed an image, go down to "images from this thread's album" and click "more" and that starts with the most recent pics. Still not convenient.

Repped when I re-up :pimp:

I want to bring issue amongst other little site bugs, but I'm too damn lazy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom