THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
At least we now know for sure these aren't general releases, but not as rare as the preludes. Nike master troll.

After waiting for an hour, finally got my size 10.5.  Man that wait was terrible, thought Nike would take the shoes out of my cart.

omg there is some hope! were you getting the error screen and not able to get into your cart/check out? i have a size 14 in my cart and i been trying to check out for 20 min. im afraid they took it out.

Just when you're about to get through.......

Dikembe-Mutumbo-Cereal-Block-Geico.gif

They were in my cart! Fuggin crash, now just gotta wait on my pre-order cancellation n I'm gonna be hyponutrimiatic

Last edited:
Is cart jacking confirmed? I'm wondering if it's better to just let them sit in the cart while try and repair the site

Had size 11 in cart, I finally got to checkout only to be told there are no items to purchase! Great!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

after 1 hour and 4 minutes. 7 fails after order processing. got 10.5.

gotta second what everyone else is saying. if its in your cart keep refreshing the error page. you will make progress.

just keep refreshing the error page. patience worked out somehow.

i got all the way to the payment screen, then click place order and it says "processing" then it keeps showing me errors. Then I clicked back and kept placing the order but it never went through. I just got an e mail saying "We've received your order", So I check my account balance, and I got charged 243 from Nike. does this mean I got the shoe??

omg there is some hope! were you getting the error screen and not able to get into your cart/check out? i have a size 14 in my cart and i been trying to check out for 20 min. im afraid they took it out.
Yeah, I just kept on refreshing the error pages (timeout, payment, and review order pages) until Nike let me through.  The site was so slow,but be patient.

be patient fellas...I was just able to check out with both in my cart.  I didn't even realize that I was able to get the Dunks added.

Back
Top Bottom