THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I just realized that I spent about 3 hours this morning trying to give a multi-billion dollar company $225 of my money. What kind of weird place in my life have I come to? Striking out really does give you some perspective.

From now on, if it's not an easy cop... it's a pass for me.

That enlightenment :lol: It's okay though fam, they'll either fall into your lap at some point or life will go on. At least you came to this realization instead of running off to spend those resale prices.

Last edited:
That's just your way of coping with striking out :lol:

I was a sneaker addict and had over 280 pairs. Ended up selling them all and this is the first pair of shoes that I have been crazy about in years. I struck out and I'm still pissed off but it doesn't mean you're in a weird place in your life.

Weird place was the wrong phrase, but it definitely made me reevaluate how much time/effort I'm willing to put in this hobby. This is probably my last year of really going all out trying to cop stuff, and I'm definitely going after a few of the other revealed Kobe IXs, but the constant refreshing of a website was a waste of my Saturday morning.

I think it'd be different if I could've been in an actual line talking to people about the hobby or otherwise shooting the ****, but just sitting on a computer... I don't know if I'll be doing that again.

Yeah, you do feel like a moron when you're refreshing on a computer for almost three hours and can't stop :smh:

I wanted these shoes bad. I don't like any of Kobe's nike shoe line but these. ASG color is growing on me.

Last edited:
Totally forgot to say this:

CONGRATS EVERYBODY WHO MANAGED TO COP!!!! :nthat:

I'm loving the pictures people are putting up so far. Even dude in the #NTDenim :lol:

Hopefully some people in my city will have managed to cop and I'll get to see these in person soon.

I'm guilty as well... 

This is not just the saltiness talking, but just assessing how I go after any releases in general.  I waste too much time imo and should start livin in other ways
This is how I am now. And it's what will eventually burst Nike's bubble on limited products. Granted limited stuff is a VERY tiny percentage of their revenue but IMO the whole limited release thing is a lot less attractive to some than it used to be

This is how I am now. And it's what will eventually burst Nike's bubble on limited products. Granted limited stuff is a VERY tiny percentage of their revenue but IMO the whole limited release thing is a lot less attractive to some than it used to be

It seems like it's just a part of getting older. Especially if you start having more disposable income, all of a sudden an extra hundred or two for resale isn't a big deal if it means you get what you want and have more time to spend with things/people you care about.

All of that being said, I hope we all have an easy time picking up the ASGs so this conversation doesn't happen again.

Looks like pairs from Asia got the XDR Soles.

was wearing chucks this morning. I didn't change for this picture. Thanks for your concern about my clothes, though.

$243 is also hardly "big bucks"... please.
nthat.gif

Can someone point me in direction of a decent after market place with a 10.5.

I spent 3 hr this morning constantly at it before i got the product is no longer available message.

Pretty  bummed but this is my retirement shoe, and im fairly ready to pony up the price.

I guessed and went a half size up on these on my rsvp, definitely regret it an 11 would have been perfect, this 11.5 seems a little to big ughh

was wearing chucks this morning. I didn't change for this picture. Thanks for your concern about my clothes, though.

$243 is also hardly "big bucks"... please.
$243 is $243 no matter which way you slice it, there are people in the world who would do whatever it took to have $243 dollars to be able to eat, or get some clean clothes, etc.We are very fortunate to have disposable incomes like we do and because if that many, including myself, need to be checked back into reality that not everyone is as fortunate. Not coming at you bud :smile:, just saying.... And congrats on your pickup.

Last edited:
Forgot about these reading this thread yeah just like the preludes these aren't for me good look for everyone who's gonna continue the pursuit of these

Retail or bust and seeing how these cause headachs I'm already out.

Blah blah blah

Why you concerned with how another man dressed?

Straight up ignore the shoes just looking at dudes legs.

Somebody call the police. I think i found the number one SUSPECT lol
no homo jokes! thats how u get banned on kobe thread! 
laugh.gif
 ....jk......actually well placed comment, but dude had somewhat of a point for those of us that are interested in being fresh with our kicks. apparently turnon aint hurtin for cash, coppin all preludes and masterpieces, so he shouldnt have taken it like that!

Back
Top Bottom