THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

12 hrs for me... a little too long haha
eyy g if i still lived in the TC id prolly do it at this point, no pain no gain! grab a buddy and double up sounds nice to me at this point. those prices on ebay are straight crack

there are so many of these on ebay already. If you struck out on NDC it should be easy cop there. just wait until there prices go down and hope your size is left. I know 200+ people ain't paying 400+ for these....

eyy g if i still lived in the TC id prolly do it at this point, no pain no gain! grab a buddy and double up sounds nice to me at this point. those prices on ebay are straight crack
Haha if only you were still around @King16  I don't have a single friend that's into sneakers at all

Haha if only you were still around @King16  I don't have a single friend that's into sneakers at all
damn homie well i will be back someday im just finishing up school out here. its crazy how little availibility i have out here in the NW. youd think thered be lots of great mom and pops between portland and seattle, but honestly accounts dont get **** up here. your basically taking a stab at portland seattle niketowns NEITHER of which even got a single one of the prelude drops...ridiculously weak

pretty sure evilside is responsible for all the unclaimed pairs.

But anyway finally tried these on and walked around a bit.

First impressions:

Crazy Light

Tounge is not as high as I thought. ( being 6'2 helps as far as being able to rock casually)

Flyknit is VERY think nothing like the flyknit trainers I got, almost seems like they used double or even triple the ammount of flykint.

Lock down is next level between flyknit and the flywire like nothing I have ever worn. (Espically compared to the other nike sig shoes)

Overall I am very happy with my 7 hour campout. Would do it again in an instant. 

Good luck to all trying to cop after RD.

pretty sure evilside is responsible for all the unclaimed pairs.

But anyway finally tried these on and walked around a bit.

First impressions:

Crazy Light

Tounge is not as high as I thought. ( being 6'2 helps as far as being able to rock casually)

Flyknit is VERY think nothing like the flyknit trainers I got, almost seems like they used double or even triple the ammount of flykint.

Lock down is next level between flyknit and the flywire like nothing I have ever worn. (Espically compared to the other nike sig shoes)

Overall I am very happy with my 7 hour campout. Would do it again in an instant. 

Good luck to all trying to cop after RD.
Thanks for the first impressions. I can't wait to try it out. I love shoes that fit well.

Wow. I just hopped on ebay just to check out what a size 9 is going for. Already $610 with 4 days left and 20 bids. For a pair that isn't even in hand. You gotta be ******* kidding me 
mean.gif

For those worried about sizing, they fit tts width wise, but they do seem a tad shorter in length compared to other ball shoes like jordans or hyper dunks. I have wide feet and I went tts and it was perfect. If anything I'd go up .5 a size not down. On a side note these are probably the most comfortable shoes for ball I have ever put on. Traction was amazing, and it didn't even feel like I was wearing a extra hightop sneaker. Anyone who watches nightwing reviews for kicks I wouldn't be surprised if he gave these Kobe 9s a 10/10. These are incredible imo.

Originally Posted by @A1RMAN

No not exactly. I'm worried about the kobe's. They named it "Masterpiece" for a reason. It's a fine piece of work so your clothing game better come correct if you're going to throw it on casually. Have some class if you're going to wear it is all I'm saying. If they can't do that then get some $20 Airwalk instead. smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom