THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
If tomorrow's iD drop is in fact the kobe IX, and color options are good....*sigh* for my wallet
if this is the case i'm skipping all the scheduled cw's and just making an id, but then again i still need to try these on... we're not getting them here so i have to figure  something out

Last edited:
Mj color probably gonna be between these colors for sure red,black (thriller) black,silver (bad tour) gold,black (dangerous album) no more the color I'm gonna grab it. As a part of my Mj collection and my Kobe collection. Hopefully it's low top so it can be easier attainted

Them Ids are lebron and KD all star ones. Yea Mjs gone be a hype shoe people who make fun of mike will cop them for resale. Cowards

Man those MJ johns are already gone even before the stores get em lol..

It's real out here for the Kobes..

If tomorrow's iD drop is in fact the kobe IX, and color options are good....*sigh* for my wallet
if this is the case i'm skipping all the scheduled cw's and just making an id, but then again i still need to try these on... we're not getting them here so i have to figure  something out
This. No way I'm striking out on other kobe 9 releases and ending up with nothing

Need at least one pair of highs 

Will pay the ID price 

MJ though 
nerd.gif

if you look close at the nikeid "create the unreal" ad you can make out the same designs on that are etched into the foam on the lebron and on the laces of the kobe. guessing allstar related... probably lebron not the IX.... well see though

Damn man. Cannot find an affordable pair to save my life.. BeastBay over there charging $400+

acbboyz84 acbboyz84 you're right homie. This is very true. For example I remember that Lewis guy said they were hideous and that he wouldn't dare touch them. Yet on release he was trying to cop. But ima chill cause people minds do change.

Let me get them perspectives,the details, them mike jack 9s and an id or bring on the low tops and I'm good

Does anyone have information on how these fit? are they true to size or do you have to size up or down? thanks

Back
Top Bottom