THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I don't know if it's just me but they fit a bit big to me. I had a pair of size 10 and 10.5 in the Kobe 8's and the 10 fit real snug with a a little room in the toe. With the 9's, I got a size 10 and I still have a a bit of room in the toe.

So will the shoes be white or black?
roll.gif

No Kanye is the greatest entertainer off all time

yo NikeLV still hasn't released the Kobe 9s :smh:, what should I do

They still have unclaimed pairs?

I was just there but didn't feel like asking because I feel like nobody knows **** in that store, :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
yah it's dum af they just refuse to hand them out, they're the only store that did a re rsvp for them its ridiculous

NT doing the usual 180 again. First they call the shoes ugly and now they can't wait to drop $400 on a resell price pair.

You already know it'll happen EVERY time though, so it doesn't even make sense to speak on it at this point. :lol:

The only thing that blows my mind sometimes is that for the most part, these are grown *** men flip-flopping until the day of release, saying they're not sure if they can pull certain things off, breaking down after missing out on releases and dropping upwards of double retail on pairs, etc. Crazy.

Last edited:
NT doing the usual 180 again. First they call the shoes ugly and now they can't wait to drop $400 on a resell price pair.
i still hate the way they look and i will NEVER rock them casually, said that from day 1.  I grabbed the first pair to see how comfortable they are and how they are on-court. if i don't like them im returning them or giving them to a buddy who missed on them for retail

Edit: sorry let me rephrase, i don't hate the way they look, i actually love the Flyknit, i hate the high cut. if there were cut like the 8s it would be game over

Last edited:
yah it's dum af they just refuse to hand them out, they're the only store that did a re rsvp for them its ridiculous

There were a few places that re RSVP'd but I think they all sold the unclaimed pairs.

I'm not really sure why they're just holding them here @ Vegas, :lol:

Did you go in and ask or did you just call them?

If you went in and asked, do you know if it was a manager or anything?

I'm gonna try to head down there tomorrow morning when they open and see whats up.

Still no shipping confirmation from NDC :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:

There were a few places that re RSVP'd but I think they all sold the unclaimed pairs.

I'm not really sure why they're just holding them here @ Vegas,
laugh.gif

I'm gonna try to head down there tomorrow morning when they open and see whats up.

Still no shipping confirmation from NDC
frown.gif
Same :frown:

San Jose here. Yeah I'm at least 0-15 since they started the RSVP. i thought I had a shot at the second RSVP but I guess they didn't have many left over. I know nightwing tried too so no review from him until a week or two. Suck it has come to this system. it is what it is. Good thing Adidas has some nice kicks I'm looking forward to so I'm not stressing too much about missing one or two shoes. ASG should have more pairs available.

I'm in union city only rsvp I ever got was on the bred xi but that was widely available would have gladly driven for any of the releases this weekend but it is what it is

I'm not really sure why they're just holding them here @ Vegas, :lol:

Still no shipping confirmation from NDC :frown:

View media item 793360

Same :frown:

NDC gives no dambs about our emotions, bro.

:frown:

:lol:

are those dudes somalian in that pic lol?

But naw nike is in it just for the money and they getting more and more each week.

Back
Top Bottom