THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Just got my MP's in and they are really dope in person.Great quality and the colors are fly.

What up NT,

Did standard shipping and got these beasts in the mail today. They look fresh! The flyknit feels "firmer" than my flyknit running shoes. I guess that helps for basketball purposes.

Honestly, to co-sign what some of the other performance reviews some of ya'll have posed -- the bottom sole is SO THIN. I would hate to step on a sharp rock or even a nail in these beasts. It would go right through and put me on the bench like Kobe. :tongue:

Any of the ATL dudee in this thread think NikeATL will restock the preludes?  So far NTNY and NTSM have

its weird to hear, well first ill clarify to each their own some like for performance some for whatever other reason, but its weird to hear the guys who got just for style talk about how these really are amazing or how great they are.... just curious, and being serious, how do you know? if your not out actually performing in them how do you know how great the shoe is or is not, or is it just a comment based 100% on the aesthetics and how well you can rock them casually. Again, no harm meant toward anyone, just something that has been popping in my head as I read the posts. You bought em, do what you will with them. :tongue:

its weird to hear, well first ill clarify to each their own some like for performance some for whatever other reason, but its weird to hear the guys who got just for style talk about how these really are amazing or how great they are.... just curious, and being serious, how do you know? if your not out actually performing in them how do you know how great the shoe is or is not, or is it just a comment based 100% on the aesthetics and how well you can rock them casually. Again, no harm meant toward anyone, just something that has been popping in my head as I read the posts. You bought em, do what you will with them.
tongue.gif
i think they mean they look amazing or how great looking they are

Last edited:
nice pic of those all-stars above....really like thos laces on em!.....wish they could of put sumthin like those on the MPs?....

its weird to hear, well first ill clarify to each their own some like for performance some for whatever other reason, but its weird to hear the guys who got just for style talk about how these really are amazing or how great they are.... just curious, and being serious, how do you know? if your not out actually performing in them how do you know how great the shoe is or is not, or is it just a comment based 100% on the aesthetics and how well you can rock them casually. Again, no harm meant toward anyone, just something that has been popping in my head as I read the posts. You bought em, do what you will with them. :tongue:

The same way you determine if one dress shoe is more comfortable than another. Simply by wearing a shoe around you can determine if it's more comfortable than a previous model. When casual wearers talk comfort it's not based on performance.

Back
Top Bottom