THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Cool thanks! Hows about the Nike? Its not twitter only, is it?
It's not TLO I suggest searching Kobe 9 at 7:59 and keep refreshing till something pops up or the new arrivals page or go from the twitter link your decision

Just got my Masterpieces. The details on these are AMAZING! the Flyknit looks awesome, the chroma throughout the design on the ankle area and tongue is dope as well.  I am actually glad these are too high for me to rock casually, my bank account would be completely ****** if these were cut like the 8s cause id want every pair

Such bull at Nike Chicago I sent my pops this past Sunday to go try to get me a pair of Kobe 9 Masterpiece since I was stuck at work they told him sold out. I was there instore monday to ask if they had any pairs in stock was told by two employees they were sold out to only find out the next day (Tuesday) they were tweeting out they still had select sizes on the Kobe 9. Smh really pissed at the fact I was lied to. Make sure you guys ask managers for help guys these workers have no desire to sell the product to you.

that is BS man. I called on sunday trying to hook up a fellow NT'er and they told me the same ish. Employees stay shady/careless. :smh:

Looks I'm not winning the raffle for these.

I hope they're not too hard to get online....who am I kidding......

i will say one thing about the Masterpiece, considering the 225 priced tag and the Flyknit/flywire/carbon fiber, Nike really put some ******, cheap, very basic laces in these things 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I don't understand why the Kobe RSVP is canceled/postponed but the AJ 6 RSVP is still a go...Can't be weather related...

also find it weird that they only announced the Kobe's for RSVP. I don't think the KD and Lebrons are RSVP, so i guess it says a lot about stock availability. I bet the kobes were suppose to be delivered today but the storm messed it up so they couldn't sell it tomorrow. 

Back
Top Bottom