THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
this release sucks... i dont think my boy jimmy gonna be able to come thru
Or maybe he will 
devil.gif

Never done this raffle thing but is it safe to say I didn't get picked if I haven't received a call by now?

I'm on the west coast btw, around 4pm now.

Roosevelt Field

I think Green Acres and RF were the only ones doing tickets for them. Harlem and 34th said it was FCFS. 
And HoH SI is doing raffles. Wonder if they made calls or if they cancelled. So if Roosevelt Field HoH got them delivered then the others should have been delivered as well. So far Harlem, 34st, and Fulton is doing FCFS, gonna be cold morning.

And HoH SI is doing raffles. Wonder if they made calls or if they cancelled. So if Roosevelt Field HoH got them delivered then the others should have been delivered as well. So far Harlem, 34st, and Fulton is doing FCFS, gonna be cold morning.
It's odd because the Preludes weren't offered in the malls and only  Harlem, 34th or Fulton got them. 

Now ASG raffles are at the Malls and the others are FCFS. 

Honestly feel like some of the masterpiece shirts I saw match the Maestros better than the Gumbo League one.

^^ better theme than the area72 and outer space theme. That was getting so played out. People are sucker for anything galaxy themed now.

Those shorts are nice and subtle, I will cop if i can get it cheaper. The shirt is nice too, but i think it's overdoing it if you wear the shirt with the shoes.

And who in the right mind would think its a good idea to do FCFS tomorrow for the gumbo league pack. It's gonna snow storm some more overnight. I'm gonna be up all morning shoveling my car out. 

^^ better theme than the area72 and outer space theme. That was getting so played out. People are sucker for anything galaxy themed now.

Those shorts are nice and subtle, I will cop if i can get it cheaper. The shirt is nice too, but i think it's overdoing it if you wear the shirt with the shoes.

And who in the right mind would think its a good idea to do FCFS tomorrow for the gumbo league pack. It's gonna snow storm some more overnight. I'm gonna be up all morning shoveling my car out. 

yea but the gumbo them seems uninspired. they could have thought of something else...and as far as ur car i have a solution. lets go line up right now :smokin

Back
Top Bottom