THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
yea but the gumbo them seems uninspired. they could have thought of something else...and as far as ur car i have a solution. lets go line up right now
smokin.gif
lol my camping days are over. Especially in the cold and snow through the night. No thanks, these ain't yeezys lol. I'm fortunate enough to get the win the Masterpiece manually. The Devotions aren't a must have for me. I'll just try my luck online. 
nikedc did the infrared 6 rsvp.. I don't see why they wouldn't
Both the 6's are releasing Saturday. NTNY did the rsvp for both infrareds, but they cancelled on the kobe ix devotion rsvp. I'm concluding that they couldn't get the delivery today. Mercer cancelled as well. And i'm sure they all use the same RSVP picture and tag so NTNY and Mercer is gonna have to change the hashtag if other Niketowns do end up going through with the RSVP today.

Never been so locked in but my computer twitter gets the tweet damn near 30 seconds after my phone and I got fast internet. Never will I wait on the computer for the tweet going forward.

Damn looking at the prices on ebay for 9s. Nike sure loves resellers. Limited Kobe after Kobe dropping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom