THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

being the fastest doesn't always get you a DM back. I replied for the masterpiece almost a minute late and i still won.

And it's not instant. I got mine like 3 minutes later
i still don't get how they work exactly. so you're saying it's not whoever messages them first gets it?

damn I breathing harder then anthony bennett running up the court
laugh.gif

Lucked up and won a HOH raffle. I'm like 2 for 20 with raffles. Didn't even put in extra work either, just put in 1 ticket at 1 store... Wish I had this luck with the lotto

i'm pretty sure it is. But with all the rsvp bots, i heard someone say that if you're too quick, it might ruin your chances. Something about timing it. I don't care tho, i still send it as fast as i can even though manually slows you down by a lot of precious seconds.

I was surprised I won the rsvp 55 seconds after the hashtag, got the notification on my phone late. Turned on my laptop and sent it in. Pretty slow but I got a reply 2-3 minutes later saying i was in line

They cancelled the release tomorrow at NT Portland :smh:

Had me hawkin twitter all day for nothing :x

i'm pretty sure it is. But with all the rsvp bots, i heard someone say that if you're too quick, it might ruin your chances. Something about timing it. I don't care tho, i still send it as fast as i can even though manually slows you down by a lot of precious seconds.

I was surprised I won the rsvp 55 seconds after the hashtag, got the notification on my phone late. Turned on my laptop and sent it in. Pretty slow but I got a reply 2-3 minutes later saying i was in line
RSVP works like this... 

Think of a game where a ball is floating away from you in a straight line. Along that line are lights that randomly light up. You can only score points if you hit the ball in an area when it's lit up. Any earlier or any later will score you zero.

I've used delays anywhere from 3300ms to 250000ms. Depends on where Nike sets the range to accept DMs.

Last edited:
I LOVE MY CITY....got the call for the Kobes from HOH....and I'm done with the 9! Woooooooooooo hoooooooo!!!

Last edited:
Welp,

0 for lifetime for the store raffles and 0 for lifetime on twitter rsvps... see you at 5am fellas

Back
Top Bottom