THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
lol another strikeout via rsvp. I had it sent in 5 seconds of the tweet. I dont know why I even try at this point. :x

RSVP works like this... 

Think of a game where a ball is floating away from you in a straight line. Along that line are lights that randomly light up. You can only score points if you hit the ball in an area where it's lit up. Any earlier or any later will score you zero.
lol that is exactly what i read about. think you posted that in the prelude thread. And thats what i think it is too. Just timing. 

Same thing with NDC site crashes when trying to add to cart or checkout. 

RSVP works like this... 

Think of a game where a ball is floating away from you in a straight line. Along that line are lights that randomly light up. You can only score points if you hit the ball in an area where it's lit up. Any earlier or any later will score you zero.

I've used delays anywhere from 3300ms to 250000ms. Depends on where Nike sets the range to accept DMs.

i used to play that game at chuck e cheese and peter piper pizza hoping to win 10,000 tickets. still losing. :smh:

Well no raffles or RSVPs for me again it seems.

No more raffles for me.

Really didnt want it to come down to this lol.

Last edited:
i used to play that game at chuck e cheese and peter piper pizza hoping to win 10,000 tickets. still losing.
mean.gif
roll.gif
 same...so sad we're doing the same thing as grown adults 
ohwell.gif

Where are most of the NY heads going? I plan to get out to 34th FTL by 6AM.
I'm going to try my luck online tomorrow. If you head out there at 6am, please report back on how many people is there lol. 
i used to play that game at chuck e cheese and peter piper pizza hoping to win 10,000 tickets. still losing.
mean.gif
I imagine it's like those machine prize games. The one where there are prizes hanging, and a light travels super fast around all the prizes and you have to hit a button. And if you hit the button right where the prize is, you win that prize. It's all a gimmick.

No RSVP for Nike Georgetown? Not sure what's going on. They said earlier that they were going to be RSVP while the rest of the allstar pack are fcfs.

Won RSVP at Niketown Seattle.  You guys need to try up here if you got people here, if you're within 5 minutes or so you have a good chance.  Sent mine 3 minutes after opening.  Size 10 as well.

Last edited:
theres was a snow storm last night in the DMV so that may be the reason there was no RSVP today

but then again people say they do it at corporate so I could be completely wrong 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom