THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Wow can't even find the MP for under $500 in my sz :smh:...still hoping for a wider release in the next few weeks or a random restock

Guess I'll try to get the ASG and see if I can trade for the MP's

thats what im thinking, so what footlocker were you planning to go to. And for anybody else who knows the answer what time does most footlockers HOH start FCFS specifically The mall at Prince Georges Maryland?

Haven't bought anything in a while so I'm going to try for the ASG this morning. Anybody know if those damn bots still around I hate having to compete with them. 

Haven't bought anything in a while so I'm going to try for the ASG this morning. Anybody know if those damn bots still around I hate having to compete with them. 
Yeah and now there are EL to contend with too. The MP sold out in like a minute. This isn't a TLO so you might have a chance.

Last edited:
incase nikes servers "crash" again tomm dont give up guys i checked out at 930am last sat for the mps..just hit that refresh button..until that ios tweet from nike comes up

nerd.gif

Yeah and now there are EL to contend with too. The MP sold out in like a minute. This isn't a TLO so you might have a chance.
It took about 5 second for me to actually click on the twitter link and add my size to the cart.  Clicked on the wrong damn link.  Thought I was already too late, but then Nike's site crashed and people were getting cart jacked left and right.  Stayed strong and I was able to checkout about 1 hr 15 min after the release.  Bots had no chance that day so it was all luck.  Weirdest NDC release ever.

Last edited:
I got the ASG from KICKZ for only 120 euros... less than 165 $.

I don't know why they had them at that price... Crazy.

Sold out in 1 minute.

For those who want them, i wish you the best.

It took about 5 second for me to actually click on the twitter link and add my size to the cart.  Clicked on the wrong damn link.  Thought I was already too late, but then Nike's site crashed and people were getting cart jacked left and right.  Stayed strong and I was able to checkout about 1 hr 15 min after the release.  Bots had no chance that day so it was all luck.  Weirdest NDC release ever.
It was one of the best recent releases IMO, it almost disregarded bots and gave everyone a good chance. I ended up copping over 1 and half hours later too.

even faster than last week
Last week NDC had like a site crash problem that's what delayed the sellout. The MPs would've soldout in a minute too.

Last edited:
Kobe's still chilling on footlocker europe if anyone interested... holla if u want the link, almost impossible to find the ASG kicks on the footlocker europe site.. all jus chilling 

It was one of the best recent releases IMO, it almost disregarded bots and gave everyone a good chance. I ended up copping over 1 and half hours later too.

Last week NDC had like a site crash problem that's what delayed the sellout. The MPs would've soldout in a minute too.
Yes, luckily it was a pretty even playing field for everyone that day.  I'm sure the ASG's will not have that same site crash problem.  Expect a quick sellout.  Not so good for the Average Joe.

Back
Top Bottom