THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Got this FTL ATC going for these still no luck though. **** is hilarious just watching it constantly give cart errors every 2 seconds :lol:. I got the KDs though and those were really the only ones I wanted from this pack so I'm happy :smokin.

how do I check out... it keeps timing out when I click on cart or checkout
sick.gif

My comp just restarted for updates when I got on and I freaked out. Ended up going mobile and copping another two pairs. Mobile is the way to go.

is it me or was this years all star pack much easier to get than the past couple of years? i couldnt get crap the last 2 years and had to pay resell price for the pairs i wanted.

It ain't worth the rise in sodium and blood pressure, I'm getting some sleep. Best of luck to those still trying :lol:.

I'm still inline...NDC trolling me and I know it's SOLD OUT. LOL!

Style code look up and added to cart before the twitter link......

Struck out because I screwed up during the flurry of tweets at 8 Am .., those seconds cost me big time. Might hit up a FL this morning and see if any around. If not no big deal. I don't think I would have liked the gitd sole anyway. Congrats to the lucky.

Back
Top Bottom