THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
copped 2 pairs manually. Probably due to a 2 ms ping to ndc. Only if I didn't have to use my university computer to do it =/

Since people are successful using the style codes, do you guys have the style code for the Perspective pair? :lol:

I've been striking out on NDC since the damn Grape V release :rofl:

some reason the shoe didn't pop up searching the style code.

was still able to snag a pair though.

Waverder, yes i got through.

For those wondering, I had my bot deployed but with the way Nike trolls the bots now, my bot just opened up a bunch of pages and it will load forever. So i closed all the tabs and turned off the bot. Typed in nike's twitter on the web browser and clicked the NOLA Gumbo collection. I knew that i had to either click newest or click view all (like they did with the tiffs dunk). This gave a lot of manual users a fighting chance. Added the Maestros to cart and was in line for 2 minutes. Great news! so then i didn't hesitate to checkout. Then i come back here and view some more posts and remembered about ebates too lol.

Since i had closed all the tab, i had to type in nike's twitter in the web browser, click the gumbo collection link. Click view all, find the kobe 9, and tried to add it to cart again, this time for half a size smaller. Waited in line for 5 minutes, Great News! I was shocked lol. So i'm like what the hell, went out and clicked the Gator Kings and added my size. Waited in line for another 5 minutes, Great News! I was even more shocked. then i CLOSED the tab. Typed in ebates and signed in there, and then searched for nike and opened a tracking ticket. Brought me to NDC, had to sign in again and my Gator Kings and Maestro was still in cart. LOL so i checked out for both and it said order placed sucessfully.

Still didn't get the email order confirmation though.

i dont know why people are giving up there still hasnt been a tweet from nike saying its sold out
Even after they tweet don't give up if you really want a pair. I've had luck copping after the tweets have been sent out a good amount of times.

Non-TLO FTW!
Copped all 3 ASG kicks in my size for 15% off 
That's what's up!
smokin.gif
oh yea i forgot to add that i did it 100% manual. 
pimp.gif

You really dont need a bot for none TLO releases.Not saying its 100% everytime for every shoe tho.

Nevermind got logged out and I was about to scream, logged back in popped back in cart and checked out!
laugh.gif

GOT THROUGH FOR THAT 13 on EB, NO WORRIES, THE L STREAK IS OVER

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom