THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Forgot the damn Gmail tabs for promotions etc., been refreshing my inbox for 30 minutes waiting on the confirmation turns out it went to the promotions tab i was way to tired to notice oh well got em. 

So what are the investors who didn't do RSVP yesterday doing with theirs. Fcfs now  or are they going do a rsvp today.  Got one pair trying get my brother his

Can anyone verify if the orders from sneaker.st are a for sure thing in the past or has anyone been cancelled?

Just ordered the asg hoodie and the kobe tshirt. Tried to use the 2day ship code but didn't work. Congrats to those who copped I'm excited after striking out on the prelude and the mps last week even after trying for hours!

Crazy how real the hype on these are. Kobe has played 6 games and not even wearing these for the all star game. These the most sought after all star shoes and lebrons usually are. That must say something. Everybody thought they was ugly now everyone wants them. Might as well ain't mike jones "back then" get this high **** over with and bring the lows so the hype can die down

Got this FTL ATC going for these still no luck though. **** is hilarious just watching it constantly give cart errors every 2 seconds
laugh.gif
. I got the KDs though and those were really the only ones I wanted from this pack so I'm happy
smokin.gif
You were getting cart errors too!!??  me too, any idea why?

also can anyone answer why the countdown page begins to lag behind actual time?  refreshed 1 minute before release and almost crashed

For those getting cart errors on Footlocker-- is this sold out? i got 20 mins left on timer. should i close window and head to mcdonalds to eat the pain away ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom