THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Thanks my brothers. Now picking up din for the fam. Owe the wife for lettin me venture tonight. Vday too. Keep gettin it bros.

Not having asg box sucks but trust me fam sitting here no shoes I'd take it without a box lol

Rock em and enjoy em, it's just a box but I feel you it would piss me off too but at least you got the kicks

I'm in Orlando too. Check Florida mall, let me know or PM me if they have a 8.5 or 9 I was gonna stop by tomorrow, but if they don't have my size I'm just gonna hit the gym all day.

Let me know.

Plain white box, no card for me.... lucky for me, it was an easy cop at my spot. People lined up since last night, yet there was plenty available still when I arrived at the Nike Store on my way to work. No customers were around anymore so I was in and out right away.

Plain white box, no card for me.... lucky for me, it was an easy cop at my spot. People lined up since last night, yet there was plenty available still when I arrived at the Nike Store on my way to work. No customers were around anymore so I was in and out right away.
same box for my homies 11.5.

Are those Jesse Williams is rocking lows or the boots?? I can't really tell from the picks. I love the colorway and flyknit but just can't pick up any until the lows drop.

The glow on the kobe 9 ASG are the sickest I have seen.

I saw nothing but asg boxes at stores today.No white boxes at all.

kobe 9 is the hottest shoe out right now .... theres no shoe out that can top the kb 9 masterpiece or maestro.....vvvv clean unique shoe!!!!!!

how bout every store in atl waiting on their shipment! 1st in line and the bastards didnt even get em, yet on the phone they said they'd have em......oh well, gotta lurk the malls all week now

Back
Top Bottom