THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
little annoyed. got a pair masterpieces size 10 (my true size in nike/flyknits) and they run big.  

good luck finding a 9.5

any news about ntsm and ntla if they have anything left? I called ntsm and  sales associate told me "i think it's sold out because the manager didn't tell us what to do blah blah" so  if you guys have any info please share , thank you !

When I called they said they were all out...I didn't believe them though

If someone finds me a size 9 for retail, I'll let you get a crack @ my girls crack.

If not, I'll just pay resale, :lol:

Can't really complain because I was really slow on NDC last night and I scored MP's, so it's w/e.

I should probably just be patient, though, because I remember getting ASG 8's a few months after they dropped for retail.

Last edited by a moderator:
any news about ntsm and ntla if they have anything left? I called ntsm and  sales associate told me "i think it's sold out because the manager didn't tell us what to do blah blah" so  if you guys have any info please share , thank you !

how come that so many sales associate act so dumb nowadays? When i worked at FL back then i was always excited to help our customers who want some kicks badly. Guess the younger generation doesn't care anymore about providing good service and make the customer happy.

how come that so many sales associate act so dumb nowadays? When i worked at FL back then i was always excited to help our customers who want some kicks badly. Guess the younger generation doesn't care anymore about providing good service and make the customer happy.
They see it as sliming there chances of getting the shoes them selves.

I'm assuming they were Uk sizes? On mobile it didn't say... I got a 13, I'm assuming I'm going to end up wth a UK 13 which is a US 14 :\

I'm assuming they were Uk sizes? On mobile it didn't say... I got a 13, I'm assuming I'm going to end up wth a UK 13 which is a US 14
ohwell.gif
yup

Interesting that size put em up but jd hasnt, thats like footaction getting something and footlocker not....wonder if they will pop up on jd soon?

NT, I need your help. I was able to cop this morning and now I'm trying to figure out how to pull these off casually. Any ideas? The tongue is so damn big and floppy (when not laced to the top). Do I have to resort to joggers/pants with elastic at the bottom?

You can't, sell them

Man.... I'm about to give up on this shoe ********. Missed on NDC this morning because I couldn't find them.

Then was 1st in line for my size at ftl one of the only people there. They didn;t have them in yet so they took numbers down for guaranteed pairs. I go on a fb group and a kid has 3 pair he said he was 20th on the list, I drove there, sold out. Never got a call.  They sold them on me, a pair I was supposedly guaranteed. If anyone can get an 8.5-9.5 and help me out in any way let me know.

This shadyness with sneakers is out of hand.

This is dirty :smh:

I would complain to the manager. Maybe it will work for another limited release.

Shipping email from NDC :pimp:

I wish I knew they had free two day, but I think I should have them Tuesday anyway.

Back
Top Bottom