THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Resellers own the 9s. I've met at least 5 resellers just attempting to get a size swap. All of them said they won through raffles and connects at retailers. They even showed me pictures of full size runs.

Resellers own the 9s. I've met at least 5 resellers just attempting to get a size swap. All of them said they won through raffles and connects at retailers. They even showed me pictures of full size runs.

This is not a surprise. As soon as there's a true GR of them I bet that we can all get them at a solid discount (of course that assumes that Nike ever actually releases a GR :smh: )

I didn't enter the free two day shipping on NDC but they surprisingly shipped out my Maestros last night and I have a scheduled delivery date of Tuesday. 
nthat.gif

WOW DID I GET LUCKY!!

So i won the raffle at my Champs for the Brons and KD. They weren't getting the Kobe.

I GET there about 3 to pick emup and what do i see on display?..the KOBES!!

I had to get an 11 since 10.5 was gone. These do run a little bigger than the 8. There's not a ton of extra room in the TB, but more than the 8. I was wearing thin socks tho so Im sure thicker socks will help. my opinion would be these run TTS unless you have a wide foot.

Im looking at the shoes and asked the dude are these mens sizes? He's like yea they came in this AM!

Anywho i scored all 3. this will be my only 9 purchase and only KD 6 purchase. Im done with the lebrons as well unless something crazy comes out.

sonnn the first time you lace them up and take that 2nd step.

Forgot I was even wearing shoes b
What, you use to wear in the past? Jesus sandals? these kobe 9's ain't THAT comfortable. Not comfortable to call them "pillows" or forget you're wearing shoes. If it is, you haven't wore a lot of other sneakers out there now. Roshes are way more "pillow" like than kobe 9's. As least the roshes and other flyknits and frees bend a lot smoother. These 9's are stiff and aren't as flexible as i thought it'd be.

sonnn the first time you lace them up and take that 2nd step.

Forgot I was even wearing shoes b
View media item 804047

What, you use to wear in the past? Jesus sandals? these kobe 9's ain't THAT comfortable. Not comfortable to call them "pillows" or forget you're wearing shoes. If it is, you haven't wore a lot of other sneakers out there now. Roshes are way more "pillow" like than kobe 9's. As least the roshes and other flyknits and frees bend a lot smoother. These 9's are stiff and aren't as flexible as i thought it'd be.

They're pretty damn comfortable.

Obv not as comfortable as Roshe's or other FK's, but they're basketball sneakers, not runners.

Just paid resale for the ASG's, oh well.

Don't really feel like camping in this thread waiting for another link to pop up.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're pretty damn comfortable.

Obv not as comfortable as Roshe's or other FK's, but they're basketball sneakers, not runners.

Just paid resale for the ASG's, oh well.

Don't really feel like camping in this thread waiting for another link to pop up.
they're alright. I've worn more comfortable basketball sneakers before. The Kobe 5's and 8's are among my top 3 most comfortable. I just don't think they're as soft as pillow. But if you find the kobe 9's super comfortable, thats your opinion and i'm glad they do it for you. I still have to get use to the spikey lunarlon and the neoprene upper and the stiff flyknit in the toebox. 

I agree with @Hyper. The difference in flexibility between the IXs and shoes like the Roshes, Frees, and other flyknits is like comparing apples and oranges. The IXs still have to perform as a basketball shoe, and you don't really want runner level flexibility on court. A lot of people posting earlier on in here were actually concerned that the IXs would be too flexible for on court use cuz of the flyknit upper.

That said, something like the Flyknit Chukkas are more comfortable to me, but I wouldn't trust making any hard cuts in them :lol:

Last edited:
Comfort depends on the person.

Most people hate the 7, but I find the 7 more comfortable than the 8 as far as basketball.

Looks like NDC changed me to two day automatically :pimp:

Last edited:
7's :x

I went a half size up on the Xmas 7's and my feet ******* kill me after I wear them.

They look :pimp:, though.

7's :x

I went a half size up on the Xmas 7's and my feet ******* kill me after I wear them.

They look :pimp:, though.

:lol:

I like my kicks tight, and the 7 fit me perfectly TTS

I went up a half a size on the cloaks and it made me realize they are just tight regardless.

Back
Top Bottom