THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
actually surprised at how well people are receiving the 9s. Not too long ago they were, well, you know. Was hoping for an easier cop for those that wanted them.

From release to release, that will never change.

I hoped everybody that wanted these from the beginning got them as well.

So far I'm 2/2 with the MPs and Devotions... just need the Details and I'm straight.

Alright, I just came back from NikeATL and asked a handful of employees there about the release of kobe 9...and nobody gives me the same answer, smh.

1. We don't know
2. We sold out
3. We didn't get them
4. It's a twitter release

And to my surprise, Lenox Footlocker told me they were originally on the release list, but now their shipment has been redirected to NO for the festivities there, WTF :smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Flew down to Santa Monica as soon as I heard. 405 was clear no traffic thought it was gonna be my day but nope! They had a 14 but was a little too big. Decided to let a true sz 14 come up than to be thirsty. The search for 13 continues!
was size 14 the only size left? Thinking about going down there but don't want to sit in traffic if there is no 9 or 9.5

thanks

edit: nvm they finally answered and said they only have an 8 and a 14

Last edited:
The Sneaker God's Were Truly On My Side Yesterday...... Went To Pickup My Pair Of KD "Illusions" About A Half Hour Before The Cutoff Time, Having Already Secured The Brons Online.... Decided To Hang Around Until 6 At The Cutoff And See If Anything Was Left Behind In My Size.... While Waiting, I Watched 2 Pairs Of Size 10 Kobe's Get Picked Up, The Last Pair I Needed To Complete The Set, So Things Were Looking Grimm To Say The Least At That Point. Ended Up Being #2 In Line For Leftovers And When 6pm Rolled Around, There Was A Size 10 & 11 Left. Dude In Front Of Me Wore Size 10.5 So Really He Could Have Gone Either Way.... Guy Gets To The Counter And Asks For The Size 11 And I About Lost It! :lol: Copped The Size 10 Myself And Floated Out That Mall Like A Hot Air Balloon 8)

View media item 804722

Anyone Else's Pair Come Missing The "Tarot Card"? Only Thing I'm UnHappy About And Now The Search For One Of Those Begins :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

All In All Happy As Hell To Have Completed The Trio Again This Year. I'll Be Honest, I'm Not Sure How Or When I'll Ever Rock Such A Wildly Unique Looking Shoe At My Age, But Just Happy To Have Been Able To Track Down A Pair In My Size At Retail! :pimp:

Last edited:
Alright, I just came back from NikeATL and asked a handful of employees there about the release of kobe 9...and nobody gives me the same answer, smh.

1. We don't know
2. We sold out
3. We didn't get them

And to my surprise, Lenox Footlocker told me they were originally on the release list, but now their shipment has been redirected to NO for the festivities there, WTF
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Why do they hire these people... seems like most shoes stores have people who either have no idea what they're talking about/don't care or are liars.

Alright, I just got back from NikeATL and asked a handful of employees there about the release of kobe 9...and nobody gives me the same answer, smh.

1. We don't know
2. We sold out
3. We didn't get them

And to my surprise, Lenox Footlocker told me they were originally on the release list, but now their shipment has been redirected to NO for the festivities there, WTF
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
WTF!!!! 
mad.gif
 atleast we got some truth. These stores saying they dont know is getting old.

Waiting to cop a restock so I can get the box n card. If that happens I'll definitely throw an oop to NT fam. Since I got the white box.

Last edited:

1. We don't know
2. We sold out
3. We didn't get them

5. Employees and their friends are going to have a field day with the shipment

They see it as sliming there chances of getting the shoes them selves.

yeah....that could be one of the reasons.
if they really purchased them already, well its ok.
but lying to the customer or being too lazy to double check the stock is very lame customer service.

Nothing left at mall of america... Had a few LBJ'S but no Kobes :smh: Went to the Niketown here at the mall and asked if they had any leftovers from the RSVP and he said I think we might have a few...as he went to go check a manager stopped him and wisphered in his ear...didn't even go check and tells me they don't have them :smh:...wonder what he told him....

Went half size up online yesterday and regretting that since everyone is saying tts. Don't like my shoes to be too snug...maybe I'll be able to find a trade as I don't live close to any HoHs or NTs.

Cant believe i am 0-2 on kobes, kobes used to be slept on. Now kobe isnt even playing and cant find them anywhere smh

Back
Top Bottom