THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I have two pairs of the MP (sz.12) and seeing all these ASG are making me think maybe I should trade a pair of mine for some ASG's. Hmmmm....

i must say these ****zznitts are probably the coldest joints to drop all year, imo! they rival kd iv asg as best all stars ever....once again, imo

I just picked up a 10 for an NTer from Champs Lenox. Champs came through. I just left Southlake they was on BS 4 people told me different things. I didnt want them just tryna help out. Me and my nro Blacklion23. Ill check tomorrow for yall

Were you there today?  
i called stonecrest every hour from work, then at 3pm they finally answered and said they just putting em out......I left instantly on "break" and copped em.....funny thing is the sizes were going but i think the employees were getting em

Anyone cop from END clothing on friday?  I added a UK 9 by mistake and once I realized I jumped on the UK 8.  Had both in my cart and dropped the 9 but by the time I was going to check out I got cart jacked.  Would appreciate some help with a size 9 if anyone sees anything.

O MAN! So I went to HOH in Montgomery mall and they told me they had just sold the last size of the kobes! So I asked my boy to please me drive to HOH in Silver Spring, as I walk into the house of hoops in excitement, I ask an employee if they had the asg and he said "we have the kds... Wait no we have the Kobe's" I'm like what size, he said 11.... My size. I couldn't beeline it. View media item 808985View media item 808986

Damn damn damn, I should've gotten an 11 also...11.5 here

Got my 11.5 today. FINALLY.  Returned my ASG Lebrons and my boy found a pair at HOH in MD. Amazing shoe

Need these bad. Miss living in a city. Living in Springfield, IL is hopeless. Might as well just accept Im gonna take an L for 2 yrs until I can get back to DC. All that ATL stuff is what NT is about. Sneaker community helping each other out, not trying to make money off of one another.

Need these bad. Miss living in a city. Living in Springfield, IL is hopeless. Might as well just accept Im gonna take an L for 2 yrs until I can get back to DC. All that ATL stuff is what NT is about. Sneaker community helping each other out, not trying to make money off of one another.

Haha try living in North Dakota :smh:....If I was still in NYC I would have had multiple chances to cop both MP and ASG...glad a NTer came through for me with a pair of ASG :nthat:

I will say that people in this thread have been trying to help everyone out as much as possible and thats the way it should be :nthat:

Would you guys recommend putting sole savers of the asg's? Not sure if they discolor with wear/time...

all of us Atl NTers might a well have a pizza party like them cats did in the  jordan 1 thread.....lol

Back
Top Bottom