THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Has anyone found these to hurt your feet at first when breaking them in? I have a 9.5 and generally wear a 9.5. They are kind of long but not too bad. They really hurt my feet on the bottom sides. Most shoes hurt my feet for a while until they are broken in all the way. I wasn't sure if anyone had the same issues with these. Also...has anyone found the laces to be a little short? I know I have wide feet, but they barely tie laced thru the 2nd hole of the high top part.

Passed. I only brought the amount he wanted.
I can only imagine how son would've reacted if you offered 100 less than what was agreed upon :lol:
:smh: that's why I tell ya'll to spend the extra 20-30 bucks and deal with good sellers instead of cheapskates. I made that mistake before, got a ****** up box with my kicks and a jerk over here talking **** about me for no reason at all.

I hope you didn't travel too far to meet this chump.  $320 is on the lower end , but still he's wasting his time meeting up potential buyers and letting them walk away. That cuts into his profit.
It was only a 15 minute drive. I had a feeling he was gonna pull that change-of-heart on me when we met up. It hasn't been the first time a seller has done that to me :lol:
I just laugh now, instead of getting all heated up.
#thehuntcontinues

839d12a59085.gif

I can only imagine how son would've reacted if you offered 100 less than what was agreed upon :lol:
:smh: that's why I tell ya'll to spend the extra 20-30 bucks and deal with good sellers instead of cheapskates. I made that mistake before, got a ****** up box with my kicks and a jerk over here talking **** about me for no reason at all.
Dang. Putting you on blast when he was being negative? :smh:
Those people are the type that don't deserve any attention. Just keep doing right, bro.

Last edited:
Has anyone found these to hurt your feet at first when breaking them in? I have a 9.5 and generally wear a 9.5. They are kind of long but not too bad. They really hurt my feet on the bottom sides. Most shoes hurt my feet for a while until they are broken in all the way. I wasn't sure if anyone had the same issues with these. Also...has anyone found the laces to be a little short? I know I have wide feet, but they barely tie laced thru the 2nd hole of the high top part.
Yeah my asg laces are short as well... However my MP laces are plenty long to lace all the way up just not as HQ as the ASG ones. MP just has some super long regular duds.... After a week of playing already beat up and stretched out.

Dang. Putting you on blast when he was being the jerk? :smh:
Those people are the type that don't deserve any attention. Just keep doing right, bro.
two different situations, guy that sent me ****** up box didn't want to discount and guy disrespecting me started because he backed out of a trade that he brought up :smh: ppl be crazy nowadays, which is why I wanna find a few good customers and exclusively deal with them

two different situations, guy that sent me ****** up box didn't want to discount and guy disrespecting me started because he backed out of a trade that he brought up :smh: ppl be crazy nowadays, which is why I wanna find a few good customers and exclusively deal with them
I feel ya. It's hard to find a good and trustworthy seller and/or buyer.

What are masterpieces going for these days?
around 500. If someone is selling for less most likely they playing games like what happened to homeboy up there

Depends on the size and where you buy them from...seen them going for around 380-450 on CL in larger cities and about 450-550 on ebay.

Its crazy how a sz 14 goes for 380-400 and a sz 13 goes for 450+ :smh: didn't realize how many of us actually wear a 13 :lol:

I'm just waiting on my sz 14 ASG to come in so I can see if I can get the MP in a 14 or 13...maybe I'll get lucky and get a NT discount from a member again :nerd:

I sold a pair of size 12's for $500 earlier today, not sure what the going rate for other sizes  are tho

Size 11 MPs have been going for $375-400. And as nice as the AS IX's are I think you'd b crazy to pay $350+ considering how many more of them are out there than the MPs

After seeing all these colorways it's pretty easy to see why the "masterpiece" is in fact the masterpiece. Don't get me wrong. I think this elite line up is something special. But the masterpieces are the absolutely epitome of what a sneaker should be. I'm in love with the 9. Have both already and won't be slowing down.

MPs with colored fake sock. I like how GS version seems more integrated. I ended up blacking out the grey in the ankle circle and added red lining while i was at it. I dunno...looks less like a sock to me like this.

The Shozoku silhouette under the nine stitches is kinda a cool touch tho.

View media item 814489View media item 814497

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom