THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So are the inspirations first come first serve at footlocker/hoh for some reason I can't find it or it's not telling me on launch locator

australian inspiration release info (footlocker only)

KOBE IX ELITE ‘INSPIRATION’ (BLACK/METALLIC SILVER-ANTHRACITE): $249.95

Available in men’s sizes 9-14**

Available SATURDAY 1st MARCH from these selected stores:

Murray St. (WA), Swanston St. (VIC), 542 George St. BIG (NSW), Albert St (QLD), Rundle Mall (SA)

http://www.footlocker.com.au/sneaker-central/cat/release-updates/post/releases-271-23-14/

nike stores and online won't have them. k101 might.

Last edited:
^
definitely man. I'll probably like the Flyknit 9 Lows (if there is one)... I can't imagine the EM 9 lows performing (significantly) better than 8s.

So are the inspirations first come first serve at footlocker/hoh for some reason I can't find it or it's not telling me on launch locator
I think you sshould call your local HoH cause when i called  various different stores i got different answers.

Just saw the Inspirations last night in person, it was my size 9 too!  Think I'm going to pick them up just in case I can't get either one of the other two.  Just to be safe so I have a pair of the Elite's.  They looked great in person IMO, especially if your a fan of black and yellow.  For me, I will most likely go down 0.5 size too

FCFS leads me to believe there a good amount of these in stock

Just saw the Inspirations last night in person, it was my size 9 too!  Think I'm going to pick them up just in case I can't get either one of the other two.  Just to be safe so I have a pair of the Elite's.  They looked great in person IMO, especially if your a fan of black and yellow.  For me, I will most likely go down 0.5 size too

FCFS leads me to believe there a good amount of these in stock
Yes I agree. I like these better than the ASG. If I can pick these up I will unload my ASG.

roll.gif
hahahaha dude that made me laugh and after a long day I needed that thank you
Haha no lie, I laughed out loud when @LyPac  posted that snapshot as well 
laugh.gif

:lol:
your right about the calves part, when I put then on I noticed more I need to workout on my calves

yeah man i wish my calves were skinnier.. mines are really muscular looking.. i hope i can pull these off. maybe i need to lose some weight.

Back
Top Bottom