THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Court feel in the kobe 9s is crazy! Don't know when the lows will come out.... Flyknit and the lows... Oh boy check out nightwings review I personally think ventilation is a 7 and evertything else is a 9.5-10/10

Nike really put the Inspirations as their main banner for NDC?
mean.gif
Hype machine is in full effect.
where at? link?

will rep

I agree and its crazy out of 35 8 colorways it wasnt a laker one.It could be to build hype tho lol

Last edited:
If no Laker cws, I'll be OK. I have MPs, All Stars, maybe I'll make an ID or two... I'm laying low with this model unless there's colorways that really blow me away.

Laker colored shoes don't sell well for the most part. Not many people other than Lakers fans want that shoe. I think they should have done a limited Lakers color instead of that hideous white and lime green pair :x Even the all black limited pair could have been replaced with a Lakers colorway.

Im starting to remember the nicknames. The details (grey joints) are fire. Also those laker pe are fresh

:rolleyes really disappointed with Nike,,they didnt even bother to release a LAKERS CW on the 8s,,,maybe they will on the 9s thats if Kobe ever play a game of basketball next season :rolleyes

All you dudes crying about just wanting to hoop in a quality shoe but not being able to because of limited availability are funny.

I'm sure most of you still own a lot of Kobe 8s

Two of the highest rated new shoes are the Melos and Brons which are very available.

Venomenom, crusaders etc.

There's tons of shoes you can play in until you get your hands on a less sought after color Kobe 9.

Keep it real, you dudes just wanna play/be seen in the limited c/w's and think because you're hooping, you deserving it more than the casual wearers who have no loyalty to the Kobe line.

I've been saying/thinking the same thing..

Not really feeling how the medial is a contrasting color. Really hate that on most of the KD VI's and feeling hesitant with it here.

Worked well on the Masterpiece's, but outside of that, I hope Nike doesn't explore that too much. It's hard enough pulling these off with the high cut and the crazy graphics along the ankle.

Back
Top Bottom