THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
That's SD for you, luckily my girls name was picked at fashion and I got one of the two sz.13's they had
Nike not showing SD any love :lol: Luckily, I was able to order my size from NBAstore this morning with ease.

Last edited:
CHAMPS AND FOOTLOCKER PINES MALL HAVE SIZES LEFT! DOLPHIN MALL CHAMPS HAD ABOUT THREE PAIRS LEFT 45MIN AGO! CALL AHEAD BUT DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE

Last edited by a moderator:
Smh, shoe palace made me buy a shoe cleaner in order to get the kobes.It was $5 so I didn't want to make a big deal out of it

Man I remember when I bought the galaxy flight ones from there, they made me buy a shirt, I grabbed a 5 dollr tee then they said it had to be a nike shirt...smh...havent bought anything from there since

Did they charge $225 or $250?
Online they Charged $250.00. Thats shady and in Cali tax is heavy and they wanted you to but extra.... i would have been like Thanks but no thanks. I find them at Retail

Easy cop. There were only a few in line and they were all smaller so I got my size 13. Im disappointed they look more like a volt to me. Might end up putting them on the bay for a decent price.

Damn woke up 30 minutes late, started to do some work found off ebay 280 + 10 shipping. 

Seeing how price is around ~245, I really did not want to pay over 300 for a shoe I am actually going to consistently ball in. This is not your fathers old stunt sneaker, this is all performance for me.

Resellers gonna see how quick they sold overseas and buy up a lot of pairs over here just to be stuck with em....

Don't pay resell (or if you do, not much over retail+shipping) for these inspirations....
Doesn't look like they had any problems.

Was thinking of hitting up Culver City on my lunch break...is it crowded in the Footlocker?

Not when I went that was an hour ago though. Mad people here waiting on Kobe though. They got a basketball court set up outside FTL where you can try on the shoes and shoot hoops in them.

Last edited:
NY talkers, Kids Foot Locker in Queens Center Mall has a full stock of Masterpiece and Inspirations.

Reactions: lyl
Not when I went that was an hour ago though. Mad people here waiting on Kobe though. They got a basketball court set up outside FTL where you can try on the shoes and shoot hoops in them.

Damn nice...if I was off then I would definitely stop by but not now since it's 11 and the crowd will only get more crazy as it nears 12

Shoe Palace wasn't like that when they had 1 or 2 stores in the Bay Area, around 2002 or so. Times has changed with the trend and popularity. They would charge like $10 less than retail. I bought Lebron AZG/2s from them when prices were in the low $100s. It is what it is though. Either comply with their ish or go somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom