THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Had a guy flake on me for some all stars. Offered him 320 shipped(original price was 360 on eBay). He asks for my email address. Sends me a paypal invoice for 350. Asked him what happened to $320 and he says 340 is the lowest he can go. I know it's just a $20 difference but it was more principal for me.
Yup I agree fam and good move.Hope he sits on them.

Welp.... got the dreaded email from meg she decided to cancel both pairs so now I am SOL.....no pairs for me....but what's weird is they still say submitted under my orders

If you get an order cancellation from NDC because they think you've violated their "Fairness Policy (bots or ELs), it's always signed by Meg.
Mine was because I exceded the quantity limit but my thing is why did they cancel both of them

A lot of times you have to call more than once.

The launch locator told me Footlocker was getting them. I called and was initially told no, called again and spoke to someone who was less lazy.
yeah but niketown nyc the day before release? Come on... That's shady biz

You mustve order 3 or something because I didnt see a 1 per person limit.
nope only ordered two...but like i said maybe mine didnt get cancelled they say preparing to ship under order status on nike....and my money is out of my account 

What?

If you count the Christmas release, but the sulfurs sat as did most of the early releases besides the BHM and ASG.

Agreed. Other than the XMAS, BHM, ASG, EXTs, Mambacurial, WTK and SS, the Kobe 8 were all GRs, albeit small production runs so a size or 2 a store. Nike has been on that crazy ish since the Preludes. I have no clue what color ways dropped besides the MP and ASG since they've all been limited.

I've seen pictures of people who've folded the top of the shoe in to make them look like the infamous "fake low top elite" pictures, essentially making a mid top. Would that be recommended for maintaining the shoes? Or not a good idea? Because in the pictures I've seen of people who folded it in, it looks like they lowkey made the shoe to do that. 

Folding the shoe doesn't affect them. The upper part of the shoe is pretty much a sock

nope only ordered two...but like i said maybe mine didnt get cancelled they say preparing to ship under order status on nike....and my money is out of my account 
Weird because I never saw or heard them say it was limited to 1 per person.Call them and see whats up maybe.

0-2 on Elite 9s at retail.
strong post to UID
laugh.gif

Finally got these 9's... I'm a size 9 and the toe box have a lot of room so I went half size down. Btw, DSG in Pasadena still have some sizes left except for size 9. I would call first though to confirm your specific size .

Back
Top Bottom