THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Got them this morning.  Been thinking about peeking at the Perspective and Detail when they arrive at my local HoH.

Last edited:
maybe because they've been kicking that Lakers *** all year... haha 

As a Suns fan, I'm glad everyone hates these....will be an easy cop for me....that is until everyone suddenly changes their mind two days before. 

Then that would mean at least 20 more colorways are coming smh.

They haven't even been out for a full month. I'd say they do hit outlets... Small quantities, random sizes... But they'll hit.

Lets hope those sizes inckuded 12-13
Word :smokin

maybe because they've been kicking that Lakers *** all year... haha 

As a Suns fan, I'm glad everyone hates these....will be an easy cop for me....that is until everyone suddenly changes their mind two days before. 

Then that would mean at least 20 more colorways are coming smh.
:lol:

Man I wish I could predict the future and see what other colorways are gonna drop for sure. I still don't know about these just because of that I know I wont be able to buy multiple pairs of these. Im looking at MAYBE two. I want to get at least one pair of each line so that's three pairs considering there is gonna be a em low, flynit low, and the highs.

I know the thread is flooded with these but hey it release day !!!

It's not that big of a deal and I'm not really complaining, but the size difference in the boxes for my NRG pair and inspirations is ridiculous. So strange.

Also, if that Suns pair is the closest we get to a Lakers colorway... :smh: can't I get purple and yellow on one shoe without volt?

Last edited:
copped a pair of the inspirations on footlocker this morning, so hopefully they'll be in hand mid this week.

i caught the masterpieces on a walk up at the santa monica nike store, but they ran a lil big.  anyone else feel that way or have more than one pair and can confirm? i bought sz 10 in both, hoping the inspirations run truer to my expectations.  if they do, i'll probably sell the masterpieces to my coworker who's about a half size bigger than me pause

Just go back and skim the thread.

It's been stated numerous times that the Kobe 9 Elite runs a tad long in the toe box for most.

I meant in person. online is probably similar but $50 is $50(I mean profit after all fees, which people are getting), especially if you got 3-4 pairs. it adds up
after Ebay/Paypal/Shipping, you won't make $50 if you don't resell for at least $350

so if you agree on a price with a potential client you tell him add 3% and shipping costs? Or do you factor that in when deciding prices?
The latter. I don't just throw it on there as a surprise when I send the invoice lol

As bad as I want the Masterpieces, I feel ike the inspirations are the poor mans masterpiece and these new precisions are more "sulfur" like. 

In case anybody is still on the hunt for the "Inspirations", NT Roosevelt Fields still had sizes late yesterday afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom