THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
ok i really need to know more about this shoe. why isn't this on any websites?

Haha I meant grape jordan 5s, the similarity of the white base with turquoise and purple was the reference not "grape kobe 9s", my bad for any confusion

posting my evidence here just incase they decide to be a **** about my pair they are supposed to hold.
So what happened exactly you get to keep this pair? Must be some clueless peeps at that footlocker. They must not know the right colorways.

So what happened exactly you get to keep this pair? Must be some clueless peeps at that footlocker. They must not know the right colorways.
kind of. I took it back to the store and they are holding them until Saturday. to make up for their mistake they are holding the perspectives and a pair of details.

DYINGG LOL! only cuz I remember the original responses, not nec clowning on the guy. 
Not clowning either. I know thats just an advertisement for Ruvilla and not a NT member. have no issue with the dude socks just a little too high thats all.

kind of. I took it back to the store and they are holding them until Saturday. to make up for their mistake they are holding the perspectives and a pair of details.
Dude, you came up then. Inspirations are dope but you gettin 2 guaranteed pairs. Not even an L in my book.

Agreed, however sometimes when the threads get big its gets annoying it goes OLD to NEW when I think it should go NEW to OLD. Not sure if there is a setting like other things....

It's a wasted feature. If I'm gonna post a pic of a shoe that was on ig or wherever I got it from. I'm gonna take my "mobile phone" off the "mobile" browser of the thread change it to the desktop version and check the pics. That's what it's for. To much clutter and repeated questions on here. But I guess it's cool. Admins give them a pass.

Not a pass, it's just a hassle. How long does it take your "mobile" phone to load the hundreds and hundreds of pics, just to see if a pic was posted.

Alternative is to just look back a few pages. Easier and quicker. If pic was posted further than you looked back, no big deal. I'm sure someone will say pic has already been posted.

Really not that big of a deal unless the SAME pic gets posted page after page by dudes thinking they have breaking info....

Same pics get quoted over and over anyway....

Not a pass, it's just a hassle. How long does it take your "mobile" phone to load the hundreds and hundreds of pics, just to see if a pic was posted.

Alternative is to just look back a few pages. Easier and quicker. If pic was posted further than you looked back, no big deal. I'm sure someone will say pic has already been posted.

Really not that big of a deal unless the SAME pic gets posted page after page by dudes thinking they have breaking info....

Same pics get quoted over and over anyway....

That PJ Tucker pic was on about 6 pages back to back and it was probably two pages back at the most... Then it's 2014 I highly doubt any phone carrier is throttling 56k upload speeds ctfu. That don't cut it either lol.

"Inspirations" are sitting over here at my local Eblens (plural) and my local Expressions (singular). Ima snag a pair in a couple months. February was a crazy release month for sneakers, so I need to recuperate my funds. My city is only into Jordan's.

Back
Top Bottom