THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
the MP is a MASTERPIECE way beyond just the Kobe 9 line!! the shoe is just beatiful.

MPs>Details>Inspirations>ASG

It's all based on preference. The first pair of MP's i had were beautiful but didn't have enough purple flyknit on it so when i got the ASG i liked the ASG better. Then the second pair of MP's i got with a lot of purple flyknit on it had me liking the MP's better. Can't go wrong with either pair.

IMO... MPs > ASG. And I have both and not looking to resell at all.

Not everyone likes a particular colorway based on it's secondary value.

Maybe those of us who think the MP is the best colorway so far is... wait for it... we actually like it that much.
My problem with the MP is they don't look all the same.

There's some MP that are great and some that I don't like.

And I am not a fan of the Bi-Color thing: one side multicolor, one side black.

To each his own.

My problem with the MP is they don't look all the same.

There's some MP that are great and some that I don't like.

And I am not a fan of the Bi-Color thing: one side multicolor, one side black.

To each his own.

But that's cool. You like the ASG better because you actually like it better. You're not trying to downgrade others' opinion as to why they prefer the MP.

My Masterpiece came with ALOT of purple, and I love the uniqueness of each pair. MPs are my favorite colorway we've seen so far.

Last edited:
I could care less how limited the mp's are. To me the Mp's look better than everything that we've already seen . But to each his own.
happy.gif
This.

Apparently that's hard for some to understand. Not everything is about "resell value or rarity".
the MP is a MASTERPIECE way beyond just the Kobe 9 line!! the shoe is just beatiful.

Yup not even a question and imo the people that wear the cuff not saying literally cuff but pants over the tongue look way better for casual wear.These shoes just look silly with pants tucked in.As I say it makes people look like Goku lol.

Last edited:
kobe 9 is def. in my top 5 shoe in sneaker history ever created i love this shoe very stylish and creative kudos to nike!!!!!

MP = Details = Inspirations = Devotion

in other words, they all look good to me.  i own the MPs, Inspirations and Devotion and can't wait for the Details to drop.

The Inspirations are sick to me, but i'm a sucker for black kicks

The All Stars just pop way more than the MP's so that alone just makes me like them better.  I also don't like the fact that if you wear the MP's with long pants, they can be easily mistaken for Flyknit Trainers.

Last edited:
ahahahah you a fool dark steel lol

I feel you on that chronic.

But the over the topness of the asg is why I like the MP's more.I love the subtleness and minor details of the Mp's.Sometimes I hate shoes that are to flashy but I definitely love the ASG's as well.

Cant go wrong with either shoe.

I agree the gold swoosh is dope.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom