THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Hope i get it soon
Don't trip man, you will. Notice you've been stressin' since Sat. morning's release (like 4:45am PST) lol. Good things come to those...

Side note: Anybody watching LeBron going absolutely insane right now. 50+ points in nearly 3qtrs of play.

Last edited:
I totally ignored what fat boy was saying when he was crying about how tight Kobe 8's were.

I think lebron xi are tight. The 8s are not even tight they have a lot of give once you wear them. The dude says he doesnt have a wide feet but im pretty sure he does.

I think lebron xi are tight. The 8s are not even tight they have a lot of give once you wear them. The dude says he doesnt have a wide feet but im pretty sure he does.

This is a dude who kept saying torq, not realizing that's an abbreviation for turquoise.

How much is youtube paying these dudes. Any and everyone tries to review kicks these days.

UPS shipment from DSG read's 2.20 lbs, I'm guessing it's those cheapo shipping bags.
mean.gif

My ASG's from Nike .com weighed 3.4 pounds. 

man did everyone by the "Inspirations" just to sell on Ebay?..smh..lol..theres a grip of em on the bay...my god...

Wow, you aren't kidding, and a lot of them are people waiting on their shipments

I don't think I've ever seen this many Kobe's on ebay after a release.

Wow, you aren't kidding, and a lot of them are people waiting on their shipments

I don't think I've ever seen this many Kobe's on ebay after a release.
They all saw the resale prices of the MP's and ASG's. Guess they didnt hear that the Inspirations were a GR

They all saw the resale prices of the MP's and ASG's. Guess they didnt hear that the Inspirations were a GR

Inspirations were more plentiful than the Devotions, but they weren't a GR, the Perspectives are though.

I can't imagine how many of them will be up there on Saturday. Looks like people are getting above $300 right now, but that will start dropping.

the Draft Day pair is so [emoji]9924[/emoji]️[emoji]10052[/emoji]️COLD[emoji]10052[/emoji]️[emoji]9924[/emoji]️

its crazy that these are sold out pretty much everywhere.

Yet I see no one wearing em in person. Nike got everyone just buying em up to pose for instagram, social media, etc. Ridiculous. People definitely know they won't be rocking it cause 1 they can't without looking like they snowboarding or just straight like a fool and only ones they impressin are sneakerheads--and those sneakerheads be like "damn they do look goofy on feet in person, im never gonna wear mine but continue to post them on NT on a scenic background with bokeh", and 2 the shoes so expensive they just dont feel like wearing em period. 

people actually wearing them to ball: doing it. 

Back
Top Bottom