THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
thats because that colorway of the threes is soo over used. They change one little thing leave the elephant print and call them something different and rake in the dough from all these yougins tryin to have a pair of "fire red threes"

They look better than the fire red

I have a pretty awesome pick up story for these Kobe 9's.  I was feeling the MP's but didn't have the cash at the time of release.  Was also feeling the Devotions/ASG's but again, didn't have cash at the time.  Found a guy on local FB group, traded him my used Bred 11's + $90 for the ASG's.  (I paid $90 for the Bred 11's).  Then, found a guy on Craigslist and traded my extra pair of Tiffany highs (which I paid retail for) + $80 for Masterpieces.  I'm extremely content right now!

Summary: I paid a total of $368 for both Masterpieces and Devotions :pimp:  

Truly an amazing come up my friend.

I have a pretty awesome pick up story for these Kobe 9's.  I was feeling the MP's but didn't have the cash at the time of release.  Was also feeling the Devotions/ASG's but again, didn't have cash at the time.  Found a guy on local FB group, traded him my used Bred 11's + $90 for the ASG's.  (I paid $90 for the Bred 11's).  Then, found a guy on Craigslist and traded my extra pair of Tiffany highs (which I paid retail for) + $80 for Masterpieces.  I'm extremely content right now!

Nice pickups, congrats

Nice!

wore them on a clean  indoor court today for ball and i was sliding all over the place. the long and stiff toebox was not very flexible and began causing some irritation on my feet. I also came down from a blocked shot a little off balance and i sprained my ankle a little but managed to continue playing. 

All in all, its a nice looking shoe, but it is not on my top 3 best basketball shoe in terms of performance and comfort

maybe your a bum lmao

Reactions: lyl
wore them on a clean  indoor court today for ball and i was sliding all over the place. the long and stiff toebox was not very flexible and began causing some irritation on my feet. I also came down from a blocked shot a little off balance and i sprained my ankle a little but managed to continue playing. 

All in all, its a nice looking shoe, but it is not on my top 3 best basketball shoe in terms of performance and comfort

They won't give you game bro.

didn't say anything about them giving me game? why are you guys so illiterate. Its a performance review, to me, they're not as great of a basketball shoe compared to his previous models. the Traction is worse and the comfort is not there. I never said anything about "i bought these kobe 9's and they don't make me play better wtf is going on?" i simply gave my take on it as there are still a lot of people who have yet to hoop in them. Just a fair warning out to all that these don't grip that well

@jmartin1013  maybe you need to go to grammar school.

Last edited:

Awesome pick up! I wanted the mp but wasn't gonna pay hype so I got the inspiration.

didn't say anything about them giving me game? why are you guys so illiterate. Its a performance review, to me, they're not as great of a basketball shoe compared to his previous models. the Traction is worse and the comfort is not there. I never said anything about "i bought these kobe 9's and they don't make me play better wtf is going on?" i simply gave my take on it as there are still a lot of people who have yet to hoop in them. Just a fair warning out to all that these don't grip that well

@jmartin1013
 maybe you need to go to grammar school.

How bad was the floor that you were playing on? Mine were good right out of the box and after the first day they got even better. I would put them on par with the Kobe IV and Hyperdunk 2013 and for me those are my most trusted shoes when it comes to traction. The fact that you came down and turned your ankle has absolutely nothing to do with the shoe.

How bad was the floor that you were playing on? Mine were good right out of the box and after the first day they got even better. I would put them on par with the Kobe IV and Hyperdunk 2013 and for me those are my most trusted shoes when it comes to traction. The fact that you came down and turned your ankle has absolutely nothing to do with the shoe.
The floor was fairly cleaned because its a paid gym court. I was wearing the ASG and they were just very slippery. I played on those same courts with my kobe 8's and 5's and they were grippy. I mentioned the fact that i came down on my ankle wrong means that the high sock liner really doesn't do much but that has been mentioned before. It is not a ankle brace and it does not improve support. I've came down on my ankle wrong before on previous kobes but they didn't completely turn my ankle like these have. The sole just doesn't seem to be wide or stick out enough on the side like the kobe 5&6. 

Last edited:
I took our my MP laces since they were tearing in one spot. Turns out they're tearing in several spots. Much be cheap laces rubbing against the fuse lined flyknit. Anyways for those wondering the laces are 72 inches long. I contacted nike chat support about replacement laces and they suggested shoelace express $7.95 for laces and $5.95 for shipping or returning the shoes for a refund. Looks like I might be taking these back to Nike DC and getting the perspectives next weekend.
Weird that the MP came with 72" long laces because my ASG's laces are only 63". Im looking to pick up some 72" kevlar laces from a local welding boot store. There are also Dupont Kevlar laces on ebay for around $10 shipped.

Last edited:
Looks like the home's are dropping in June. :smokin

Nike-Kobe-9-Elite-PE-White-Del-Sol-3.jpg

Last edited:

Summary: I paid a total of $368 for both Masterpieces and Devotions 
pimp.gif

smokin.gif

Those homes are no good in my eyes...

Hey did the inspirations even release on KB24?, I know the MP's did...

why the hell are so many people passing on the perspectives they clean as hell freaking hypebeasts probably cause they're a gr

Back
Top Bottom