THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Kobe needs to play basketball next season as strong as ever,,otherwise his shoe stocks will drop like a mo-fu!!!!
And if they look/perform like the IXs then I will happily cop them on a STEEP discount.
Kobe 9 Is slated to run into September... and doesn't Kobe's first shoe of each line drop around Xmas? So hes got 2 full months to get back to Mamba Level before the X drops

Last edited:
Kobe needs to play basketball next season as strong as ever,,otherwise his shoe stocks will drop like a mo-fu!!!!

And if they look/perform like the IXs then I will happily cop them on a STEEP discount.
Kobe 9 Is slated to run into September... and doesn't Kobe's first shoe of each line drop around Xmas? So hes got 2 full months to get back to Mamba Level before the X drops

New Kobe models will start dropping in Feburary.

Am I the only one who got extra laces with their ASG's? I haven't seen anyone swap em out and post pics unless I missed it... I would've but I put the gold laces in mine... Probably gonna throw them in my prespectives though when I get em this weekend... I think it'll match with the sold and the black... If anyone swapped out the laces in the ASG's please post pics thanks View media item 840494

Am I the only one who got extra laces with their ASG's? I haven't seen anyone swap em out and post pics unless I missed it... I would've but I put the gold laces in mine... Probably gonna throw them in my prespectives though when I get em this weekend... I think it'll match with the sold and the black... If anyone swapped out the laces in the ASG's please post pics thanks View media item 840494
Extra lace swapView media item 823486

As much as I don't want to say it, I have a sinking feeling that my window to pick up a pair of MP's maybe closing fast. Apparently everyone in 2014 wears a sz 9.5 in everything I like.

GR Inspirations and Details > GR Perspective

GR Inspirations and Details > if perspectives were limited

For me, Insp> Perspec> Details

but i wont be getting any of the two remaining.

When I saw them in person they didnt catch my eye. Easy pass at $225

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom