THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
**** ! Missed out on City Gear. Son of a *****

yeah me too! lol i thought you already got a inspiration though? doubling up?

Had a pair on hold but my boy had to work somewhere else that weekend so that was a no go.

My order on Di*ks was cancelled this morning.

I've never had so much trouble getting shoes in the last ten years as I've had with the 9s

Im not the biggest fan of the boot but I like it now more so because it is unique. I may look down the line and say what the hell was I thinking, but as a big time kobe fan im in for 1 maybe 2 pairs of the highs.

would you trade a kobe prelude 7 and $75 bucks for a masterpiece?

i got the prelude 7 for retail, so the way i look at it is my really paying 275 for a masterpiece.

Had a pair on hold but my boy had to work somewhere else that weekend so that was a no go.

I've never had so much trouble getting shoes in the last ten years as I've had with the 9s

WOW.. my dude. im sorry to hear that. yeah man i would pay more than retail for the inspirations. i felt like everyone that wanted them got them.. except for you... i didnt even try because i need cash for something else.

**** ! Missed out on City Gear. Son of a *****
yeah me too! lol i thought you already got a inspiration though? doubling up?

Are you in the DMV Ballerific703?

I hear ya.  I put in a raffle entry @ UTC in SD and just want a couple pairs to ball in.  Didn't really try for the inspiration (raffle entry at FTL), but I definitely will for the Detail.  The way I look at it, if I miss out on the Perspectives via raffle, I'll try hard for the Detail, and the Lakers/Showtime colorways online and in store.  Really wish they'd open a Nike store in SD.

I don't think a nike store would help,only more pairs. 8 or 9 FTLs, are releasing them each with only 12 pairs. I only saw a 1 champs and 1 footaction releasing them. And I'm a size 11 which apparently is one of the bigger sizes that sell out first. I try to ball in Kobe GRs but even these GRs maybe hard to get in SD. I wish it would go back to the ZK1 days where after a few months you can still get a pair.

Yes 
frown.gif
 but retail was $275 in Europe

Last edited:
Don't know what it is with me and grey shoes lately but those Details are calling my name more and more

Don't know what it is with me and grey shoes lately but those Details are calling my name more and more
yup...  Esp since I skipped the Inspirations and will be skipping the Perspectives. I feel like I need to buy something lol. March 22 can't come soon enough. Doubling up. Might even triple.

Last edited:
Jus got a package! I'm glad I passed on inspirations for these seems like as soon as I did the bay dried all up on em too atleast for bigger sizes! Got a bad b*itch she a masterpiece!! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]View media item 841804

Jus got a package! I'm glad I passed on inspirations for these seems like as soon as I did the bay dried all up on em too atleast for bigger sizes! Got a bad b*itch she a masterpiece!! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]
damn I haven't seen a pair with so much purple.. Good pair you got there.

(flame suit on)

Should I try put my Bruce Laces on the Inspirations see how it looks?

(flame suit off)

grin.gif

Jus got a package! I'm glad I passed on inspirations for these seems like as soon as I did the bay dried all up on em too atleast for bigger sizes! Got a bad b*itch she a masterpiece!! [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]
Nice touch by the Fruit bowl.

Back
Top Bottom