THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Gonna save my judgement on the lows till we see those official pics or at least some better ones

I'm in on those lows.

Also love the Inspirations in person. I like the orange and volt along with the yellow, something a little different.

Last edited:
still hoping for flyknit lows
nerd.gif
Thats all I want too.....give me MP lows. Has there been word/leaks on that or just speculation at this point?

We will all love the lows too! New didn't like the 8s when we first seen them then feel in love. Half of y'all didn't like the 9 elites , " they are ugly ". Then they release people run out and grab them! Just be prepared to buy them ok lol!

Iv played in these about 15 times now and I must say they feel better the more you wear them. Get rid of the laces that came with theses and get some beefier ones. I started out wearing my lebon 11 midsoles but decided to give the original 9 midsoles a try because I heard they are a little different than the 8's. 8 or so games with the 9 midsoles and I'm loving them. Defiantly no slippage between sock and midsole.I dont know whats different about these ones but they are the best feeling kobe midsoles out of this bunch.

Oh and these fit the same as jordan 28/se. If you like your 28 size then go the same with the 9's. Still stand by 1/2" DOWN. (10.5 in 8's, 10 in 9's)

got the inspirations from ebay.. checked out via paypal.. and saw it was converted to 340 aussie dollars. god damn. still though, ill feel better.

whew

Some angles the inspiration looks amazing. Others..... they do not. Like one of the previous posts, you shouldn't have to deal with a shoe for 225, you should love it. Honestly, these are hard to take back though cuz I personally think its the best cw ive seen outside of the masterpiece. Masterpiece is pretty much unobtainable for me so I live vicariously through my gf and am getting her a gs pair lol. Still waiting to see whats up on the flynit lows

Man, I missed out on the Masterpiece, but I got the Devotion and Inspiration. I will probably pass on the Perspective and the Detail. The wifey ain't too happy with all the shoes coming in the mail. hahaha

Last edited:
I absolutely hate those lows.

They look cheap enough to be takedowns and coming after the unique silhouette of the elites they just look bland.

They should have went the with that mid cut build we saw on the test wear samples a while back.

At least those would have looked great using engineered mesh or flyknit.

I'm kinda hoping we get some kind of flyknit ext that doesn't have that support layer of fuse underneath.

Nike dropped the ball so hard not making the lows flyknit 
mean.gif

and the Achilles stitch thing on the back looks freakin stupid on the lows

Nike dropped the ball so hard not making the lows flyknit :smh:

and the Achilles stitch thing on the back looks freakin stupid on the lows

arnt flyknit lows still coming out?

EM lows look incomplete. thats best way id describe them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom