THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So glad I was able to pick these up online, the colorway is beautiful.

UNDFTD has a 9.5 and 10 available fyi.

Last edited:
Based on the three that I bought
Prespectives - parts of the shoe feel suede but it's something about the blue FlyNit that I love.
ASG - Loved how the gold lace swap looked
Inspirations - Ball Kicks

I did a lace swap with the alternative laces that came with the ASG's and the blue from the prespectives sole and the blue in the laces are identical... I'm on the fence about it but let me know what y'all think

View media item 846894

Think I like the black laces better. If you decide to go with black, could you take a few more pics.

There's just too much blue on the front of this shoe. I think a black or grey sole would be nice. Different laces would have helped too.

MPs 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Mercer CWs 
tired.gif

ASGs 
eyes.gif

Inspirations 
ohwell.gif

Perspectives 
sick.gif

I NEED THOSE DETAILS 
mad.gif

I think it's a beautiful CW, honestly.. I've been waiting for this even before the MP's released. But I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion. EVEN if yours sounds ignorant and childish.
LOL just bought this at ease for my 13 y/o little brother & he really likes it. Kids could wear the perspectives actually. Meanwhile, i'm rockin my Margiellas while staying simple just like i should.

If I could negative rep you, I would.

Blue and volt shoes are for kids but the MPs are damn near rainbow shoes but are for men......

LOL just bought this at ease for my 13 y/o little brother & he really likes it. Kids could wear the perspectives actually. Meanwhile, i'm rockin my Margiellas while staying simple just like i should.

Fam, if people like the colorway then let them like it.

Why take the time to crap on somebody's parade?

LOL the MPs are way beautiful, simple, and "exotically" knitted compare to a blue&volt Trinidad James CW.
I guess yeah

No disrespect, but explain how these are Trinidad James colorway? Blue and Volt are for hypebeasts now ? :nerd:

I guess times have changed (Kanye shrugs)......

Last edited:

Hey thanks for tellin me that story chief lol

Got one today at footlocker and the boxes they have is beat.. Had to ask the sales person to find one that is less damage... I have to stack my boxes and i don't want a crushed box. The cw is excatly what i expected and saw on early photos.

Going to be checking the thread all day for links haha. Did KB24 get larger sizes and they just sold out or did they only get the few sizes above?

@trueloyaltyinc

I'm diggin the lace swap

Gonna tone mine down a lil with some black laces as well

Feels good to wake up after flourishing earlier in the morning :D

Nowwww NTLA and SM wanna tweet out FCFS ... they should've said that yesterday!

iwas at pentagon mall this morning and most people were there for jordans and both footlocker and  champs sports got them. So i say you should try your luck but you can call the stores to save you a trip.

damn, once I get off of work I needa make some calls to make sure they're still in stock which I'm pretty sure they will be

Back
Top Bottom