THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Kobe mentioned it in an interview. He wants all the 9s to have the Achilles stitches.
TOUCHE then, my guy.

I was just speaking from the perspective that Nike has released the Kobe 9 in REVERSE, starting with the "Elite"... so really, we can't really judge the OG/Standard Issue (Lows) by the Elite's characteristics or standards.

With everything being backwards, it's just interesting.

Last edited:
all the people that hate the lows shouldn't be allowed to buy any in the future :smokin

don't need you and your hypebeast ways when the hype builds up in may/june.
srs
I'm sorry, but is it not more "hypebeast-y" to automatically love something because of the athlete it's associated with?

I'm a big Kobe fan and have been buying his signature Nikes since the 4s, but I can't get down with any of the 9s I've seen thus far.

i can see what you're saying, but that's a little different. hypebeats are the ones that buy what's 'hot'. they want the heat so they can show it off, be cool, whatever it may be.

in my opinion the kobe 7 sucked and i don't own 1 pair. and if the 9 perform like crap on the court, they will get the same treatment as the 7's. simple as that :D

no hypebeast here. i ball in what's comfortable and what i think looks good, not what people on the internet want me to buy so i fit in.

Im diggin the Lows!

:smh: you just told me earlier you don't like them. this guy :rolleyes

Last edited:
Elite double socks should be here shortly, this is my last attempt to make the 9 work if it does not fix the deadspace/ forefoot containment and heel slip issues the 9 high can eat some poop.

Last edited:
Please stop calling them Bruce lee 9s til Nike gives them that official name. The marks on the back have nothing to do with Bruce lee. Every 9 will have those as Kobe stated. Maybe if he wasn't injured we will have a signature or the shozoku but that's not the case

Elite double socks should be here shortly, this is my last attempt to make the 9 work if it does not fix the deadspace/ forefoot containment and heel slip issues the 9 high can eat some poop.

crap man that really sucks. i need to trade for my 9.5 because i want to ball in mine. I tried on my 10 and definitely understand what everyone's gripe is about.

Didnt like the lows at first due to the horrible angle of the leaked pic

But you and I both know the new pics changed my mind and grew on me. @al3x89

Tried on a pair of persepctives today at my FTL and im in love with them

Please stop calling them Bruce lee 9s til Nike gives them that official name. The marks on the back have nothing to do with Bruce lee. Every 9 will have those as Kobe stated. Maybe if he wasn't injured we will have a signature or the shozoku but that's not the case

C'mon dude. I think 99.9% of the people in ihis thread know what those 9 lines mean.

They're just called "Bruce Lees" because they're yellow, black and red.

Just calm down a little. :rolleyes

I WISH....apparently black/white combo of some sort
Thinking about that color combo in retrospect regarding michael jackson is actually pretty funny
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom