THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
dark steel dark steel I'm calm buddy. I just don't want them to be hard to obtain based off that name when a lot of people don't like them but will grab them because of "Bruce lee". That's all

Idk the lows look off to me

Welp maybe the 10 will be up my alley because I just don't see what's so great about the lows maybe another colorway will change my mind

Aesthetically, I like the 8 better. Will be a wait and see for me. Right now is rather pick up another elite vs 2 x 9 lows! Lol

dark steel dark steel I'm calm buddy. I just don't want them to be hard to obtain based off that name when a lot of people don't like them but will grab them because of "Bruce lee". That's all

Dude, just yesterday you were trying to BUILD unnecessary hype by asking about possible worth of future unseen/unknown colorways... now you trying to STOP hype because people call a yellow/black/red shoe the "Bruce Lee"?

C'mon man, pick a side and stick with it. :rolleyes

People calling them BLs won't stop you from getting a pair, if you want one. It's just easier to say then that yellow and red and black pair.

Last edited:
i think im interested to see a low that is done with the same level of details as what is present in the highs

the lows posted look ok but im not entirely sold yet

Unfortunately sizing down is not an option for me. my toe is already at the end of the my usual size 13
yup, I have the same issue. If I size down, dead space is gone, but toes are jammed at the end of the toe box, if I go TTS toes have perfect space length wise, but feels quite loose bc of the dead space above them. Double socks helped but not much

Please stop calling them Bruce lee 9s til Nike gives them that official name. The marks on the back have nothing to do with Bruce lee. Every 9 will have those as Kobe stated. Maybe if he wasn't injured we will have a signature or the shozoku but that's not the case
I HATE Nicknames just as much as the next guy, but it's hard not to make the connection.

And yea, I know the "Elites" have the stitches, but that certainly didn't automatically mean that's all you would see.

Now, Kobe has apparently said something about all having the stitches... Cool. We'll see...

I hate Hype too.. I get you, bruh.

yup, I have the same issue. If I size down, dead space is gone, but toes are jammed at the end of the toe box, if I go TTS toes have perfect space length wise, but feels quite loose bc of the dead space above them. Double socks helped but not much
I added this insole below the Lunaron one. Nice fit now.

Do you have a LeBron XI?

Switch to that midsole and see if it helps with the fit.

Imagine if they had the Shozoku logo on the back instead of the stitches. That would have looked dope too.

dark steel dark steel as I stated yesterday I'm the last person concerned with hype so don't associate me with that. I asked yesterday in reference to what we think nike will come up as their special color ways similar to the mambaCurial or wtk. If I was building hype or trying I would lie and say I've seen some pair like the mj one or jordan 3 and say how great they're. But I'm leaving it at this so you should also. Back to the lows

Ditto! Went in NTNY for a closer look. They had my size, tried them on and home they went! I have MP's and ASG's this is it for me...I think lol
This i almost went home with them... then remembered i get the Employee discount at NT

I HATE Nicknames just as much as the next guy, but it's hard not to make the connection.

And yea, I know the "Elites" have the stitches, but that certainly didn't automatically mean that's all you would see.

Now, Kobe has apparently said something about all having the stitches... Cool. We'll see...

I hate Hype too.. I get you, bruh.

eightfivefresh eightfivefresh I guess we will see what Nike calls them and I hope whoever wants them can get them.

dark steel dark steel as I stated yesterday I'm the last person concerned with hype so don't associate me with that. I asked yesterday in reference to what we think nike will come up as their special color ways similar to the mambaCurial or wtk. If I was building hype or trying I would lie and say I've seen some pair like the mj one or jordan 3 and say how great they're. But I'm leaving it at this so you should also. Back to the lows

:lol:

Yeah... ok.

:rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom