THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

I finally had a chance to rock em this weekend. A very nice shoe. Seems great for bball, ok for casual use. Not as comfortable as others have stated but comfortable nonetheless.
I agree on the comfort, I know they will be beasts on the court but in terms of casual comfort they're just ok.

I finally had a chance to rock em this weekend. A very nice shoe. Seems great for bball, ok for casual use. Not as comfortable as others have stated but comfortable nonetheless.

b
best colorway so far IMO dope pic bro!!!

Dude in Toronto asking $580 for mp's. No thanks. I hate these resellers man, and if I was an *** I would arrange a meet up then no show.

Dude in Toronto asking $580 for mp's. No thanks. I hate these resellers man, and if I was an *** I would arrange a meet up then no show.
I dont think I wouldve got mine if the site didnt crash from the tiffany sb release that day

Also love how there's more space in the toe box. Kobe 8s got my feet all cramped but sizing up .5 made them too long #pauz

Foot locker locator up for Details and looks like same places that got perspectives will be getting these so hopefully if you want them you will be able to get them.

Very depressing. The 1 time I want Adidas over Nikes their limited and the Nikes are everywhere. Hope folks sleep on those Walls because of the Cherry Blossom CW.

My FTL order for Perspectives/Kobe shirt arrived a few minutes ago, I open the box and see the Jordan 3 infared and an ugly hoody!

mean.gif
 So pissed, good thing I did a back up order from NDC.

But my FTL pair I used a coupon to get a free shirt, and used $40 giftcards too. They royally screwed me this time.

My FTL order for Perspectives/Kobe shirt arrived a few minutes ago, I open the box and see the Jordan 3 infared and an ugly hoody!

mean.gif
 So pissed, good thing I did a back up order from NDC.

But my FTL pair I used a coupon to get a free shirt, and used $40 giftcards too. They royally screwed me this time.
Which one was the Kobe Perspective Tee?

:smh:  So pissed, good thing I did a back up order from NDC.

View media item 814334
Man sorry to hear that. I put in a raffle at footlocker for the Perspectives and got a call for the Jordan 3 infrareds ... but luckily I was able to cop from NDC as well.

looks like the Details will be available as a GR. The mall by me in CT NEVER gets anything and the footlocker there will be getting the DETAILS. They didn't get inspirations or perspectives so it drives me to believe that the DETAILS will be a true GR. Either way doesn't change my mind. definite cop!

Didn't someone who had the Details say that they fit differently than the others that have come out? Would be helpful to know for Saturday.

Foot locker locator up for Details and looks like same places that got perspectives will be getting these so hopefully if you want them you will be able to get them.
5 footlockers in my state got perspectives. Only HOH in my state will be getting the Details. Plus they are doing a raffle when the perspectives were reservation tickets.  A lot tougher for me to cop anyway. 

for me in NYC, compared to the Persp release, looks like same stores except for one footlocker. The closest foot locker to me also. Naturally.

All doing raffle. I'll prob just do NDC.

Last edited:
One of my local FTL who NEVER gets ANYTHING and for sure none of the IX's I wanted is getting the details. So just based on that alone, should be enough to cop for those who been waiting like me....

looks like the Details will be available as a GR. The mall by me in CT NEVER gets anything and the footlocker there will be getting the DETAILS. They didn't get inspirations or perspectives so it drives me to believe that the DETAILS will be a true GR. Either way doesn't change my mind. definite cop!
I'm from CT as we'll, what part you from fam?

Back
Top Bottom