THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm not sure those are the NRG.. the laces are different (he could have changed them) but also the swoosh looks different and the liner isn't black like the NRG

Last edited:

Pull the trigger on Prelude 7s for $375 or snag the Details for retail this weekend. Decisions decisions
Man, those 7's on feet are hell...I kinda regret buying the pairs I have. As much as I like the WTK7, I just can't go thru the pain anymore lol

DeRozan in dem 9s last night

URL]

Are those the MPs? Or black white CW. I would love to get those

Were DeRozan's pair the 21 Mercer exclusives? Really need a black pair of the 9s. Love everything about them but a lot of these cw's are too wild for me.

Starting to come around on the Details. Gotta see them in person though.

Last edited:

Man, those 7's on feet are hell...I kinda regret buying the pairs I have. As much as I like the WTK7, I just can't go thru the pain anymore lol
Agreed. Had the Galaxy + WTK colorways. As amazing as those were, the discomfort just wasn't worth it.

That reflective swoosh too! I NEED

Anyone have info on future kobe 9 elite releases? I need a black/white lol

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if they were a PE. Demar rocked alot of PE 8s last season.

Last edited:
Saw both the Details and the lows last night. Not too interested in the lows. Seems too plain for me compared to what the 8's were.

Details are my last pair of 9s, MY LAST.

Unless there's a restock of MPs. I'm just ready to be done buying this shoe

Hooped in my 9s tonight. Really liked the cushioning and grip, sometimes feels like I can't move quite as much but I think they just need a little more getting used to.

so house of hoops already has the lows on display??  I didn't know they did that before release dates or else I would have checked them out

Back
Top Bottom