THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Just found out today that I Torn my ACL on my right knee, stretched my MCL and damaged my Lateral Meniscus not even sure I should be buying all these kobes I guess if it makes me feel better ;-/ Cant wait for Summer to wear them with shorts not feeling how they go with pants....Yet.

I did pretty much the exact same thing a day before the MPs come out. Keep your head up things will get better man.

Lol so that guy who wanted over $580 for his mp's a few days ago has emailed me again. I knew he was bsing the whole time cause NO ONE in Toronto (or Canada in general) would spend they much on shoes. The sneaker game isn't that serious here.

I may offer $400. I know he's having a hard time moving these shoes here and would prob only make around $400 if he sold them on eBay (after fees)
$580 CAD?! Resell market here just gets crazier and crazier. $400 CAD is definitely reasonable

not gonna lie, I like the lows. They look very similar to the 8s but I'm guessing the fit is improved even more since the elite 9s fit better than the 8.

I'm most likely getting the Bruce Lee-esque pair. I don't think I will be able to pass those up.

wonder if manny will wear these on his next fight
pretty sure he would wear boxing shoes 
eyes.gif

Another Kobe PE.

Could these be the pair that derozan was wearing?
I like. Slightly different from the NRG's. NRG's had speckled midsole and snakeskin tongue. IMO The gold swoosh on these makes it better than the NRG's

They need to release a simple black/white CW and make it a GR.

Last edited:
Some more pics and angles of the PE pair.  Also comparison pics showing differences between these and the NRG's

via: realpromotagged

Men's Masterpiece taken off Flightclub - Does that mean its going to get tougher and tougher to find a pair?

Very excited for the Kobe IX low... I don't know if I love the yellow color scheme. Some of the other colorways that I've seen are more appealing.

Those Derozan pair could be the black and metallic gold pair that drop 6/6...I been asking if we had pics cuz I want.

Details FCFS here, everybody is releasing them, thats good cause they'll sit even longer than the Perspectives cause i saw the Perspectives still in stock last weekend. And then the Lows come out next weekend so i can wait a couple week to get the Details lol, and to think that all of the KOBE 9 elites where gone be limited, how foolish of me

7s had probably the best color executions next to the 5 but the worst performance. Picked up VNDS galaxies for $200 last night
pimp.gif
gonna scoop cloaks for $180 today. Two of the dopest concepts in the entire line
and the xmas cheetahs
pimp.gif
I tried to ball in them and it was a no go, but casual was comfy after break in.

Love my xmas, cloaks, all stars, sharks, PDF

Back
Top Bottom