THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I swear some of y'all crazy and never balled in these shoes, but to each their own I guess. The grip is next level. I also didn't even notice the collar and I tie my shoes tight.
gotta agree with you bro I don't notice the collar at all. The 9's are the real deal

''Perspective'' NCAA. 

Mar 23, 2014; St. Louis, MO, USA; Kentucky Wildcats forward Julius Randle (30) is defended by Wichita State Shockers forward Darius Carter (12) during the second half in the third round of the 2014 NCAA Men's Basketball Championship at Scottrade Center. (Jasen Vinlove-USA TODAY Sports)

Last edited:
^^UK just pulled an upset against the Shockers
eek.gif
 must be all those Kobe 9s they been wearing
laugh.gif

Thought I missed out on the Details until my brother called today to tell me he scooped them for me!

Was going to cop on NDC, but became preoccupied and I had lost out on the only raffle within 6 hours.

I then found a pair on E-Bay, but the seller cancelled and then put them up for another $100 plus on top.

Last edited:

Took me waayyy too long to get into Kobes but these IXs finally got me hooked. MPs are my favorite cw but resale price is unbearable. Was looking at the Details and the Inspirations...anybody know how the yellow/orange on the Inspirations are in person? Are they still fairly versatile sneakers?
the yellow on the inspirations is more neon to my eyes. the orange is also a bright neon orange type color in the sun. They are unbelievable in person man. Do not sleep on the inspirations. 

Seems that most either...

Narrow/normal feet = .5 down

Wide/flat feet = TTS
Yeah, I guess I'm in the narrow/normal feet category.  I feel bad for people that have wide feet because Nike doesn't seem too accommodating in that regard. I have some friends that have wide feet and steer clear of Nikes. 

the yellow on the inspirations is more neon to my eyes. the orange is also a bright neon orange type color in the sun. They are unbelievable in person man. Do not sleep on the inspirations. 
I'm mad I passed one up on eBay for an excellent price...I was thinking I could wear the Details with more stuff so I'm waiting on a bid for them to end. These shoes seem tough to gauge without seeing them in person.

The FK on the inspiration is something serious man.. it's actually green and orange if you look really closely.. it looks yellow from a far it's ridiculous

thanx FAM and good luck with that for real
Always appreciative of your PSs. You're always bringing. The camos and corks did it to me. Salute to you, Sir, keep them coming. And repped, too, because of all the time you spend PSing.

The inspirations in my opinion are the best color way only because it is the most wearable one casually. It's subtle. I doubled up. FYI I do have the avatars aka perspectives and the bird baths aka details and the church windows aka maestros. Lol
Appreciate it man. I'm torn between the Inspirations and Details because I can't tell which one would be more versatile.

I'm mad I passed one up on eBay for an excellent price...I was thinking I could wear the Details with more stuff so I'm waiting on a bid for them to end. These shoes seem tough to gauge without seeing them in person.
Had inspirations in cart from NDC, decided last second (because of the 243 final price) to skip and not cop. Boy did i regret that decision after I started seeing pictures on here and IG. Ended up with a pair from twitter for 250 shipped. Luckily the pair I got was infused with a lot of orange which is what i wanted.

The flyknit is really neon colored and the neon yellow and neon orange pop in the sun.  Very high quality shoe in general. Hope you get em. 

Had inspirations in cart from NDC, decided last second (because of the 243 final price) to skip and not cop. Boy did i regret that decision after I started seeing pictures on here and IG. Ended up with a pair from twitter for 250 shipped. Luckily the pair I got was infused with a lot of orange which is what i wanted.

The flyknit is really neon colored and the neon yellow and neon orange pop in the sun.  Very high quality shoe in general. Hope you get em. 
Yea that price tag alone would make me think twice too....The one I skipped on went for 225 shipped smh...I'm sitting back waiting on these Details now. They're at a good price now but since they're still fresh in everyone's mind I'm sure they'll go up before the listings over. So you think the Inspirations would be more wearable than the Details? I'm still torn between the two.

Yea that price tag alone would make me think twice too....The one I skipped on went for 225 shipped smh...I'm sitting back waiting on these Details now. They're at a good price now but since they're still fresh in everyone's mind I'm sure they'll go up before the listings over. So you think the Inspirations would be more wearable than the Details? I'm still torn between the two.
225?!! dude thats straight retail no tax!! 

Between the two (i have inspirations in hand, details on order from NDC) I would believe that the inspirations are more wearable (for me). Black based shoe, some people are worried about the FK on the details getting dirty (denim stains and general wear stains). I'm sure you can't go wrong with EITHER pair. I don't have details in hand but I can say for sure that I am VERY happy I have inspirations. They look 200% better in person.

Get whatever pair you can get at retail. Can't go wrong either way man. Good Luck. 

most likely secured a pair of the kung fu panda's on saturday :smokin

(canadian retail tho.. oh well)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom