THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
You can't ever be denied an opportunity to try the shoes on, he was just being an AHOLE! It still boils down to it being a shoe and you have the right to make sure they fit properly. I guess they can tell you whatever they want when they know you or someone else is going to buy it regardless. Kind of a sad circumstance of this developing arrogance Nike had created for 3rd party retailers. A "Launch Product" WTF! So that shoe is too special to be tried on? Insanity!!!
It's not Nike, it's the certain employees and companies. I agree its crazy. What's crazy is Foot Lockers like of policy. At least Finish Line has a good customer service that actually helps you and listens and cares. Just don't like they don't carry Kobes.

I figured that was wrong when I saw it awhile back. Nike's not gonna drop shoes on a Sunday... much less Easter Sunday.

That site needs to update that list...
The site is Spanish and has always just given a rough estimate of release dates or international dates..

It's not Nike, it's the certain employees and companies. I agree its crazy. What's crazy is Foot Lockers like of policy. At least Finish Line has a good customer service that actually helps you and listens and cares. Just don't like they don't carry Kobes.

What I meant by Nike creating this atmosphere is the way they have dictated "Launch Products" with extremely limited availability and manufactured hype be mostly FTL/HOH products. It creates this mentality amongst FTL/HOH employees that they are kings with the golden throne.

It's NO coincidence that FNL has amazing customer service yet they don't carry "urban" shoes the likes of Foamposites, Kobes, and the highly sought after KD's and Lebron's. FNL's willingness to venture into "urban" product stops at General Release Lebron, KD, and Retro J's.

Funny how the employees at FNL are WAY MORE "diverse" than say a FTL, interesting...

Last edited:
What I meant by Nike creating this atmosphere is the way they have dictated "Launch Products" with extremely limited availability and manufactured hype be mostly FTL/HOH products. It creates this mentality amongst FTL/HOH employees that they are kings with the golden throne.

It's NO coincidence that FNL has amazing customer service yet they don't carry "urban" shoes the likes of Foamposites, Kobes, and the highly sought after KD's and Lebron's. FNL's willingness to venture into "urban" product stops at General Release Lebron, KD, and Retro J's.

Funny how the employees at FNL are WAY MORE "diverse" than say a FTL, interesting...
I like the "Kings Golden throne" quote. Finish line has been getting more KD lately so it's a step in the right direction. I always try to buy from them.$20 WC is always a plus used on new releases.

Picked up the KF 9s yesterday and i Honestly feel like the shape is Just off.. Wasnt a big fan of the CW either.. Just waiting for that Certain CW to drop that i can Wear casually.. Not feeling the shape but i gotta get some Lows.. If the EM do not attract me,hopefully the FK will..

Their mentality is "someone gonna buy it anyway" why would they go out of their way?

Especially if they're the only one getting the release...they'll make customers jump through obstacles to get the shoes, and customers would do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Their mentality is "someone gonna buy it anyway" why would they go out of their way?

Especially if they're the only one getting the release...they'll make customers jump through obstacles to get the shoes, and customers would do it.
They make me feel like Seinfeld trying to get a bowl of soup.

"No shoes for You"

In store, FNL employee customer service is pretty good (across all the locations I've been too). Also love that WC rewards too... just wish they carried Kobes consistently to use it on.

Too bad their online service is the total opposite of their B & M stores... IMO.

Finishline's bread and butters running kicks.

Footlocker's basketball.

It's all about the manager with Footlocker, but as a corporation Finishline seems more customer service orientated.

I've seen some honor military discounts and birthday coupons on new releases, and some don't. It might be determined by how well the store is performing.

Was out of town this weekend and missed out on the lows. Anyone know if they're available some where still? Looking for a 12.

Don't know if posted already but, here's some pics via teddydaboss

:smokin

probably my first pair of Elite

Back
Top Bottom