THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
those 9's up there 
nerd.gif

Hopefully he wears them instead of lebrons like yesterday

And how is kobe cool with pj tucker? Lol

picked these up this weekend, lows look so much better in person, got the lows at my local HOH in Willowbrook for you NJ heads out there , they still hada 9.5 and 11 couple other sizes...HOH gsp all gone...

Those pj tucker pair is like them del sols. Very nice. Looks like they might drop. They in the white kobe box.

Might have to pass on them Easters if these are releasing. Not going all in like the 8s.

I'm surprised the hype beast haven't come out for the cement print on those black kobe 9 lows that pj tucker has

I think the main thing to me, the lows felt like such a huge takedown from the highs, that it made me not care about them. If lows came out first, I may have been all over them, I dunno. Its just hard going from the intricate details of the elites, to nothing really fancy on the lows. I'm sure some other people on here feel the same way...

these new colorways of the lows have me intrigued, definitely underwhelmed with that initial "Kung Fu" colorway.

I think the main thing to me, the lows felt like such a huge takedown from the highs, that it made me not care about them. If lows came out first, I may have been all over them, I dunno. Its just hard going from the intricate details of the elites, to nothing really fancy on the lows. I'm sure some other people on here feel the same way...

Exactly how I feel. Took a break from sneakers during the 8s, was ready to go in on the 9 lows. After grabbing two of the high elites and seeing that flyknit, EM isn't peaking my interest at all. Had I not seen what was possible with the highs though, EM lows would've definitely sufficed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom