THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
View media item 897156

Hard to believe someone who doesn't even know how to use and type proper grammar and have poor sentence construction be an employee of NIKE. That description is vague as hell so obviously you're talking out your butt. On top of that, judging from most (if not all) your posts, you talk like someone who "has"no knowledge of any sneaker. If you do work at "Nike", doubt you're of anyone important to know and straight out call what Nike will or won't release. \

That's glass house starting to crack! LOL
J/K

I just wore the bruce lee's just now to go on errands and they feel unbelievably comfortable. The tone of the yellow and crimson look perfectly matched together. The shoes look really good on feet. These shoes feel like they contoured to my feet and it will only get better once I break them in when I hoop.

I can't wait to ball in these 9's. I also can't wait for the other low 9's.

You have MUCH to learn. You think because its the last one thats on the calender that doesn't even go up to next year, means its the last one thats going to come out. Have you not learn anything from ANY release at all? Thats like me saying there will be no Kobe Christmas shoes this year because its not on the calender.

and btw, Since when did you work for Nike and you decide that its a FACT it'll be the last Elite to release.

I WORK AT NIKE SMART##S!......dont run yur mouth when ya have no idea what or who yur talkin too!...

..and i have no idea what "calendar" yur talkin about either!
He may be a Nike employee.... At a Factory Outlet!

I need to find a pair of details!!!

What's the consensus on the lows? Performance on the court , = to the 8?

Last edited:

He may be a Nike employee.... At a Factory Outlet!
Could be. Still doesn't explain how he's stating its a fact that the LAST Kobe IX Elite will be on June 7th. His reason was that he works at NIKE so he must be pretty high up in Nike to know that Nike won't release anymore. 
eyes.gif
 But yet a few posts back, he was basing off the calender (leaked what Kobe IX's slated to release) and made a judgement saying that June 7th is the last Elite to release because he doesn't see any Elites on that calender past June 7th. But we all know Nike is cashing out on the Elite highs at $225 a piece, of course Nike is going to make more. 

Last edited:
Hard to believe someone who doesn't even know how to use and type proper grammar and have poor sentence construction be an employee of NIKE. That description is vague as hell so obviously you're talking out your butt. On top of that, judging from most (if not all) your posts, you talk like someone who have no knowledge of any sneaker. If you do work at "Nike", doubt you're of anyone important to know and straight out call what Nike will or won't release. \

LMFAO...just cause i work at NIKE doesnt mean i make or have anything to do with shoes idiot!......believe it or not there are other things to do at this place........but i do hear rumors/gossip from co-wokers......anywaz im done wasting my time with you, could care less if ya believe me or not 2b honest.
peace out!

LMFAO...just cause i work at NIKE doesnt mean i make or have anything to do with shoes idiot!......believe it or not there are other things to do at this place........but i do hear rumors/gossip from co-wokers......anywaz im done wasting my time with you, could care less if ya believe me or not 2b honest.
peace out!
So you HEARD RUMORS and GOSSIP from coworkers and you come in here and say its FACTS that Nike won't release anymore Kobe IX Elite. 
roll.gif

No, you're right. We are done here. You have more than prove your legitimacy. 

Last edited:
Damn shame on me. If he actually had proof, id's believe him. But it's just word of mouth from coworkers and he's relaying it to us as facts.

This brings interesting question, if the elite highs are elites because of the flyknit, would the flyknit low be calls elites as well? Will it come with the carbon shank like the highs?

Damn shame on me. If he actually had proof, id's believe him. But it's just word of mouth from coworkers and he's relaying it to us as facts.

This brings interesting question, if the elite highs are elites because of the flyknit, would the flyknit low be calls elites as well? Will it come with the carbon shank like the highs?
We'll never know because you burned our only bridge to Nike 
roll.gif

Just received my pair from footlocker.com. Very impressed with the comfort. Weird packaging from footlocker though it didn't have a invoice or anything inside box.
Neither one of my did either got a 14 and 13 to see which fit better. At least they used a box and not Silver Bag of Death.

Last edited:

I would say the High would stop when flynit lows start to drop. They may bring back on special QS drops. Would be crazy to have all 3 dropping at once.

SoCal, Ontario Mills Footlocker still has the Kung Fus in at least a sz 10.5 and smaller sizes. didn't ask. went to return the sz10.5 "perspective" and got treated by one of their dude/douche bag like I'm some kind of reseller. He even acted as if i can't return them without the $20 reward # that they need to void that was on the receipt.

Last edited:
Man I'm gonna have the highest degree of salt if I can't get the showtimes. I'm hoping they aren't twitter link only. What's the best way to get to the product page at launch. Gonna tey and cop a 12.5.

They're a GR, same numbers as the Details and Perspectives.

I wouldn't be surprised if the 9 Elites were almost over. They released a lot of colors and we have 3-4 more confirmed. They gotta start pushing the lows.

I'm just hoping FTL lets me use my damn VIP reward on this. They've become really annoying with picking and choosing when to accept and not accept them.

Back
Top Bottom