THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Based on prior htm history, 21 mercer may do a quiet drop. They done this in the past for htm flyknits that were euro only release. Not all drop, though. To the average joe, htm models are not possible to get. Htm flyknit trainers still sell for over a grand, even used.
Mercer said something?

mean.gif
the resell prices on these flyknit lows. i'm disappointed in myself for actually being tempted to pay lol

MY, lemme repeat, MY TOP 10:

(1) Influences The High Top Masterpiece, hands down

(2) Devotions/ ASG

(3) "Cool Gray" Flyknit Low s

(4) "Masterpiece" Flyknit Lows

(5) Show Times

(6) Details

(7) Perspective

(8 ) Inspiration

(9) Easter EM Lows

(10) The EM Lows on Nike ID (Made a UCLA Bruins cw, St. Patrick's Day cw, Gold Pack cw, YOTH cw, and a inline cw, and a amnesty cw)

Honorable mention:

Superheros, Bruce Lees, Cement Red EM Lows

Dishonorable mentions

((1) Influence

(2) those ugly blue/brown em low that kobe was seen wearing on team photo day

Last edited:
the htm flyknits are gorgeous. its more of a mid than a low, which i like even more especially with additional cushioning on the tongue and ankle.

all 4 would be instantly copped.

nike hypes up the shoes by releasing them in super limited quantity and only in one location.

then waits until everyone is thirsty for them, so they can release them everywhere else.

Feels like Nike screwed us by giving us the EM on NikeID then releasing the FK lows overseas a day later. SMH

Yea but atleast we had a chance to buy the sparks for only $300 at 1 point.Dudes just didnt want to pay and believed they would drop in the US and they didnt.

That all you got Nike?!?!  I can smell the stank of your super swanky and ultra exclusive Milan release party from here.  Pee-Yew Hiroshi.  Pee effing Yew.  Think you're so cool with your HTM quartet of FK low Kobe IXs.  sTinkerbell and his crew of flunkies might as well change HTM to mean hot-tub time machine, because you best own one of those if you're actually interested in purchasing these hush puppies.  So hats off to Hatfield, Fujiwara and Parker for being total dip****s on this one, but it'll tale more than that to discourage NT.  You can't bogart the FK lows forever gents.  The Showtimes and Easters will only keep us content for so long...

Oooooh Showtimes!

the htm flyknits are gorgeous. its more of a mid than a low, which i like even more especially with additional cushioning on the tongue and ankle.

all 4 would be instantly copped.

nike hypes up the shoes by releasing them in super limited quantity and only in one location.

then waits until everyone is thirsty for them, so they can release them everywhere else.
@nikebasketball tweeted this a few hours ago:

The HTM colorways of the Kobe 9 Elite Low are exclusive to Milan. There will be non-HTM colorways. No details yet. Stay tuned.

So what is the first fk low that is supposed to release? I know JM had the list posted somewhere within this novel of a thread...

Man get them no times outta here.We done saw to much today to go back to medicore status.Medicore lol

Just returned the Bruce lee to my local NT....F Nike, bring the flyknit lows to the US, and stop this limited crap

to be honest, the flyknit lows are UGLY! they are straight up trash.... the only reason people like them is cuz of the hype!!!! they are overpriced pieces of junk!!!

to be honest, the flyknit lows are UGLY! they are straight up trash.... the only reason people like them is cuz of the hype!!!! they are overpriced pieces of junk!!!
EXCELLENT job on climbing into the minds of people who like them and figuring out the reason they like them.  

Back
Top Bottom