THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The elites I would have to size down from 11 to 10.5. Would this be the same for the lows as well? Really wanna cop these Easters!

No they dont, not even with Kobe wearing em, look really funny in regular shorts
I agree, I think the floppy tongue is a no-go in  shorts, maybe tighter laces... idk.

Also, I hate that people are calling the black/multi HTM masterpiece low's, because IMO the colors they used KILL the MP's.

has anybody's NDC order for the showtimes shipped yet? mine hasn't. i would normally receive 2-day shipping from an NDC saturday launch on tues, but it's tues and mine haven't even shipped.

thx, that's what i thought. so am i the only one who's salty about paying $225 for a shoe that they can't ship in a timely manner? as sir charles would say, that's turrible.

Maybe you should have gone to your local store or mall then.

The delay was announced.

Why is every dude posing like a chick nowdays lol?

Smh,dudes just cant keep both feet on the ground lol.I swear they leg would spasm if they tried to take a pic without lifting their foot like a chick to take a shoe pic.

You ordered them on Saturday... it's Tuesday morning. It's not like Nike is waiting a week or so (Supreme Style) to ship their stuff. You all need to relax.

You ordered them on Saturday... it's Tuesday morning. It's not like Nike is waiting a week or so (Supreme Style) to ship their stuff. You all need to relax.

This. It's not unusual to not receive shipping confirmations until Tuesday after a normal Saturday release, let alone one where they advertised a delay would occur.

2day shipping has nothing to do with when the order was placed. The item will arrive in 2 days AFTER it is shipped, not when you ordered. 2-day shipping was also free and you're still complaining.

Last edited:
Kobe has been pictured in restaurants, eateries more than in the gym. Kobe 12s gonna have full length max zoom to support his weight gain :lol:
kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

images%2Farticle%2F2012%2F11%2F15%2Fchris-rock-kobe_medium.gif

Don't mind me I'm just bored from the delayed shipping talk, ugly Easters, plain colorways I want but can't have because they are limited or unreleased :rolleyes (why can't I want them because I like simple colors?), Europe exclusives etc. Wish the 9s were like the 8s where there's something for everybody and were easily attainable. I guess Nike wants to spread the love globally. |I

has anybody's NDC order for the showtimes shipped yet? mine hasn't. i would normally receive 2-day shipping from an NDC saturday launch on tues, but it's tues and mine haven't even shipped.
yea nike playing with shipping they said a 1 day delay not 2 i still ain't got shipping conformation yet either..... And I think Kobe 9s look good casual I jus like to tie mine tight I don't like the floppy tongue look

My order that I placed on Amazon with Prime yesterday shipped out and I got shipping email already, will have them tomorrow! YAY!

Back
Top Bottom