THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Very close with the 8s imo 
smokin.gif

nerd.gif

I really wonder why some of you order online if you're so impatient and need instant gratification.

Reactions: You
SMH,I said that because I didnt get a shipping confirmation on sunday or early monday like every release I have ever bought.A guy in the air max 1 thread also mentioned he didnt get his either and I said it seems like a delay.I didnt not know nike said there was delay.

And where did I spam on here?

Last edited:
I'll be wearing all of my 9s with shorts this summer. Feel free to laugh at me fellas.

Only complaint is the tongue is too floppy. Wish it could have some structure and stay upright. I'll just have to lace them higher than I would like to

Question. Do the Kobe 9 EM low run same in size as the Kobe 8? I have a pair of premiums coming to me and wanted to know what to expect as far as sizing goes. Some are saying the Kobe 9 runs half a size large... Is this true for the lows?

Question. Do the Kobe 9 EM low run same in size as the Kobe 8? I have a pair of premiums coming to me and wanted to know what to expect as far as sizing goes. Some are saying the Kobe 9 runs half a size large... Is this true for the lows?
The EM lows are more like the 8s in terms of sizing, so you should be fine if you got the same size. Personally, even for the Elite highs, I also wear the same size with no major issues, but it's all personal preference.

I'll be wearing all of my 9s with shorts this summer. Feel free to laugh at me fellas.

Only complaint is the tongue is too floppy. Wish it could have some structure and stay upright. I'll just have to lace them higher than I would like to

People gonna have some crazy tan lines rockin these in the summer with shorts :lol:

The EM lows are more like the 8s in terms of sizing, so you should be fine if you got the same size. Personally, even for the Elite highs, I also wear the same size with no major issues, but it's all personal preference.
Thank you repped.

For the lows, you should be just fine.  For me personally -- I sized a half down in the highs and went the same way with the lows.  A bit more snug in the lows that way, but I'm happy with the fit especially after some break in.

I've heard lots stay true with the lows though and are happy.

For the lows, you should be just fine.  For me personally -- I sized a half down in the highs and went the same way with the lows.  A bit more snug in the lows that way, but I'm happy with the fit especially after some break in.

I've heard lots stay true with the lows though and are happy.

Thanks for the info. I was wondering because I heard specifically some people were sizing down a 1/2 for the Kobe 9s. I wear a true size 8 in the Kobe 7 and Kobe 8 and they fit absolutely perfect. If the Kobe 9 EM premium fits larger I'd be kinda upset especially after ordering from Europe. I am kinda a size nazi. I will take some photos on feet and post them since I haven't seen anyone with on feet pics of the laser crimson premiums.

Thanks for the info. I was wondering because I heard specifically some people were sizing down a 1/2 for the Kobe 9s. I wear a true size 8 in the Kobe 7 and Kobe 8 and they fit absolutely perfect. If the Kobe 9 EM premium fits larger I'd be kinda upset especially after ordering from Europe. I am kinda a size nazi. I will take some photos on feet and post them since I haven't seen anyone with on feet pics of the laser crimson premiums.
I'm a bit of a size nazi too.  I understand wanting the perfect fit.  But as I said, there is a significant difference in how snug the 9 lows are compared to the highs imo.  When you get them in hand you should know.  I think you'll be good, but at worst, you can always hold out and work a trade for the right size or sell and pay for that 7.5 if need be.

Looking forward to seeing pics of those premiums 
smokin.gif

NT Fam, Is the consensus MP>Maestros>Details?

It's all personal preference. I'm a sucker for anything where there is such variance in colors and no shoe is the same (multicolor flyknit) which is why I only own MPs.

Last edited:
I'm a bit of a size nazi too.  I understand wanting the perfect fit.  But as I said, there is a significant difference in how snug the 9 lows are compared to the highs imo.  When you get them in hand you should know.  I think you'll be good, but at worst, you can always hold out and work a trade for the right size or sell and pay for that 7.5 if need be.

Looking forward to seeing pics of those premiums :smokin  

Cool. Repped for the info. I should have them by the end of the week so I'll be sure to share with everyone how they look on feet.

Any leaks or word for a US release on some Kobe 9 Low flyknits? I know some speculating mid-end summer or early fall but any more significant information?

decided to go a half size down with the Showtimes, they fit a lot better than my usual 9.5 like I did on the Inspirations.

only problem I got is they make a squishy squeaking sound when the laces rub up against the tongue.

anybody else having the same issue or is it just me?

Back
Top Bottom