THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Lol this x100

Every single black/grey colourway has hit outlets for as long as I can remember.

Ppl just want what they can't have (me included)
IMO these look plain and aren't taking advantage of the flynit. The way colors can be combined and change are what makes it dope.

This is just boring.
Disagree but to each his own I guess. Black NRG's is my fav and it has nothing to do with the fact that they were limited. Im a sucker for black based CW's. I think Spacejams are easily the most sought after 11's and its a simple black and white CW.

Rocked my Showtimes to the gym and this lame a** dude asked why I got this colorway and how he got the grey ones (didn't know the name) but he hast wore em yet lol ppl these days man.
you gotta be a little kid talking bout he didn't know the name!.....not everybody is a sneaker geek that gotta know nicknames and all that other bs. ...what he gotta wear em right away to be cool..smh..sorry but you might be the lame!

Lol this x100

Every single black/grey colourway has hit outlets for as long as I can remember.

Ppl just want what they can't have (me included)

IMO these look plain and aren't taking advantage of the flynit. The way colors can be combined and change are what makes it dope.

This is just boring.

Disagree but to each his own I guess. Black NRG's is my fav and it has nothing to do with the fact that they were limited. Im a sucker for black based CW's. I think Spacejams are easily the most sought after 11's and its a simple black and white CW.

question..

do you have a pair of the blackout 5, 6, 7?

question..

do you have a pair of the blackout 5, 6, 7?
I should clarify my statement, im a suck for black based CW with another accent color. All blacks are too plain for me. I don't own any black out 5, 6 or 7. Only 5's i have are del sols, bruce lee's are my grails along with DK's. Not one single pair of 6's. 1 pair of kobe 7 system supremes black/yellow and a couple black and grey ones.

Last edited:
So since gold elites are supposedly the last high does that mean the mj pair are gonna be lows if so I hope they can at least show mike the proper respect wit sum flynit lows!
Not sure if the White/Gold ones are gonna be the last pair of elites, but If I had to guess.. I'd say the MJ pair will be lows for sure. I mean... that moonwalk with the lowssssss

View media item 919512
Bored and just got my showtimes. Went TTS on these instead of .5 down and I miss the snugness. But couldn't pass up on the deal I got...

Oh, and the tongue makes too much *** noise.

Last edited:
you gotta be a little kid talking bout he didn't know the name!.....not everybody is a sneaker geek that gotta know nicknames and all that other bs. ...what he gotta wear em right away to be cool..smh..sorry but you might be the lame!
says the dude coming to this thread calling people "kobe stans"  G T F O

Last edited:
My one complaint about these Elites, for $225 they couldn't have thrown in some $3 extra laces like with the Devotions.

My one complaint about these Elites, for $225 they couldn't have thrown in some $3 extra laces like with the Devotions.
Yeah. Last year the 8 laces were way too long and this year no extra laces with the highs and the em lows laces barely fit.

Out of the 280 pairs of shoes I had, I switched the laces of five pairs or less. I don't like switching laces from their original look. As for the IX, I've already switched the ASG, Perspective, Showtime and will switch the White/Gold if I decide to buy them. Seriously should have added some laces.

oh no my feelings have been hurt....to be honest I was only referring to the actual kobe stans, not the Jordan stans like yourself...ha....stop catching feelings on a sneaker thread kiddo

Last edited:

Lol I wasn't saying he was lame for not knowing the name. He lame for saying eww why you get that color-way and telling me what he's go like I really care. Obviously I gottem cuz I liked them.

People are idiots, they are called Showtime's for a reason. :lol: at people calling them more of a suns colorway

[h1]APRIL 15, 2014  BY SNEAKER BAR[/h1]
6 COMMENTS

nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-698x366.jpg

NIKE KOBE 9 ELITE LOW HTM PREMIUM WHITE/MULTICOLOR-GUM

The limited exclusive Nike Kobe 9 Elite Lot HTM  edition was a Milan only release. Today, we share detailed photos of the White/Multicolor-Gum pair that is now currently going for $3,500 oneBay.

As nice as this model is, which could arguably be the best pair of the models that released, do you believe this Nike Kobe 9 Elite Low HTM  is every bit worth the asking price? Leave your thoughts in the comments below and keep it locked to Sneaker Bar  for a possible US release.

Nike Kobe 9 Elite Low HTM Premium
Heather White/Gum-Multicolor
698595-109
$340

nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-2.jpg

nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-3.jpg

nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-4.jpg

nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-5.jpg

nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-6.jpg

nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-7.jpg

nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-8.jpg

nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-9.jpg

nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-10.jpg

Last edited:
6 COMMENTS

The limited exclusive Nike Kobe 9 Elite Lot HTM  edition was a Milan only release. Today, we share detailed photos of the White/Multicolor-Gum pair that is now currently going for $3,500 oneBay.

As nice as this model is, which could arguably be the best pair of the models that released, do you believe this Nike Kobe 9 Elite Low HTM  is every bit worth the asking price? Leave your thoughts in the comments below and keep it locked to Sneaker Bar  for a possible US release.

698595-109
$340

nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-2.jpg

nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-3.jpg

nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-4.jpg

nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-5.jpg

nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-6.jpg

nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-7.jpg

nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-8.jpg

nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-9.jpg

nike-kobe-9-em-htm-white-gum-multicolor-10.jpg
freaking amazing. i want to marry these.

6 COMMENTS

698595-109
$340
And people thought I was crazy when I said that the htms would go for yeezy money 
mean.gif

Showtime 9s look good in person man. Just don't want to "pull them off" every time I wear em. Leaning towards more neutral colorways or simpler kicks, especially for the 9s.

Alright, so ive hooped in the 9 lows a few times now, and i still cant decide if i like them better than the 8s. Here's my ankle to toe assessment:

Collar. The collar does its job, but not nearly as well as the 8s, which was a perfect collar to me for my foot. I felt some heel slippage in these because the collar didnt mold as well underneath my ankle bone as the 8s did.

Tongue. Tongue sucks compared to the 8. Its thicker and more comfortable to wear on the bench, but its harder to get that 1:1 fit when lacing these up because its so thick. If theyre comfortable, theyre too loose when you start running and jumping. If they feel secure during jumping and running, theyre too loose on lateral movements. Its weird. It might be psychological, though. Some were bothered by the 8 tongue and thsts completely legitimate, but if youre the type who wasnt bothered by it, then the 8s would be better here.

Heel. The heel cup on the 8s were pretty useless. Pretty flimsy, if you ask me, but they served their purpose. The wings on the 9 actually do a better job of providing heel stability than the 8s did. Just squeeze and youll be able to tell.

Toe box. The sizing is the same as the 8s, but the extra material makes the fit less 1:1. The 8s felt the same size no matter what i was doing on the court. The 9s have extra material that seems more flexible and they have more give, so it equates to feeling a tad unstable, but still better than most shoes.

Flywire... Magwire? I dont know what the point is, but I cant tell if they work. 8s were fine.. 8 elites were fine, too. I guess they kind of offset the stretchiness of the EM on the 9 lows. I guess.

Cushion. Same as the 8s. Same thickness, just the walls are taller. The actual cushion part of the lunarlon is the same thickness. The little bumps make them seem thicker. Dont believe the lies.

Midfoot. No shank no problem.

Sole. The traction is better bc of the rubber they used, but the rounded edges in comparison to the 8s make them feel funny on cuts and lateral movements, something i just have to get used to, but the 8s had a more traditional basketball sole. Like the 8s sole better, but the 9 traction is the best ever. If that makes sense.

To me, these are a very very close split decision

Thank you for your time.

Back
Top Bottom