THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
My one complaint about these Elites, for $225 they couldn't have thrown in some $3 extra laces like with the Devotions.

My gripe is that they gave us good laces on the Details but crap laces on every other cw and made it seem like the Details were "premium" when in fact all of them are $225 Elites

well if you live in cali ours is 245 a piece and thats only $20 shy of 1k
Wasnt aware that everyone on this thread lived in cali besides me. My bad :wow:

Buddy who was used to 8s just picked up his first 9. He was at cash register and when the lady said $243.00 I literally heard him say "wait whaaaaaa" and double take. Cali tax just hits harder higher these kobes get Fml lol

hey guys im still reading through these thousands of pages lol....walked in to a House of Hoops where i live and saw the perspectives tried one shoe size 10 and told the guy ima buy these lol....sucks that i missed out on the MP and ASGs....was able to get the details, inspirations, and showtimes in that order

*It also depends where in Cali too as tax differs from LA and OC as an example. Just speaking for here at least.

i step out a few days and miss all the HTM hysteria... amg i'm almost glad i didn't have a chance cuz those all look amazing x.x

wowowow

now i'ma be really peeved if these precisions don't show up

9 lows fit like the 8s.

9 Elites have a little extra space in the toe box compared to the lows.
for most people this is the case but not all. You just gotta try them on and compare the lows to the elites and the 8s. The 8's I was a perfect fit true to size and sizing down for the elites is perfect for me. I also sized down on the lows and they are perfect. Initially bought tts for the lows from people saying it fit like the 8 and they ran too big just like the elites.

for most people this is the case but not all. You just gotta try them on and compare the lows to the elites and the 8s. The 8's I was a perfect fit true to size and sizing down for the elites is perfect for me. I also sized down on the lows and they are perfect. Initially bought tts for the lows from people saying it fit like the 8 and they ran too big just like the elites.

How much room do you have in front of your toe in the toe box? With your size down btw.

Just curious because TTS to me is when the shoe fit you with a little room in front of your toe.

Last edited:

Lord Jesus.. let me win 4500 in the lottery.

THESE >>>> Sparks in terms of saltyness that they are not a US drop.  
mad.gif

these better than sparks ? get serious bro an all white shoe better than a piece of art 

Sparks are dope but the HTMs **** on the sparks. Not the white pair, but the black pair for sure.

Personally I think the white pair > than just about any Kobe as far as aesthetics... Still not a fan of the fly knit in terms of performance, but the gum white is one clean looking pair of shoes, never worth the insane prices they want for them though... I just can't throw money out the window like that anymore.. Few years ago ther would not have been a second thought but... Older I get the more I realize it's just not worth it at all

Last edited:
personally don't care if anyone feels I can't pull of any cw not wearing them for anyone else's pleasure but my own
this and especially in this era wen u don't even have to match I don't see what u guys mean by pull off u can jus wear sumthn plain and have shoes set the fit off no need to be matchy matchy lol

Picked up my Showtimes last night and put them on when I got home, man those are comfy (my first 9). I love the insoles but they squeak a bit.

Patiently waiting for my purple laces to arrive this week and then I'll be set.

225x4 is an easy grand? Lmao might wanna work on your math skills
nice troll... not! 1st it's pretty close to a grand anyways with tax and shipping and ur assuming he got everything for retail which definitely wouldn't the case in my case so need to be an ***

Hey guys I hate to ask a sizing question, but I'm about to pull the trigger on some bruce lees (9 low em). Im a 12.5 snug in kobe 8s. Cant find any 12.5s for a good price so I have to choose half down or half up. What do you guys think? BTW they are for hooping. Thanks

Love the color of the flyknit on the gum bottom HTMs. Just not feeling the black on em. They're clean though. Wish all 4 would've released in the US.

Thought this lace swap was clean!!
Pic via IG NT member @darthmanel Figured I'd post being I've never seen him post in here
View media item 919376

I lurk alot. Hahaha
View media item 920159
Here's an indoor shot of the lace swap.
Walked into Foot Locker Chula Vista and lucky they had a whole bunch of sizes of the Showtime.
It is a Laker CW. And here in San Diego there's just mostly Laker haters so kinda not surprised this one is sittin.

Back
Top Bottom